Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 2782 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
TQkSVzn.jpg
Legit lol.

mopardude87

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2018
Genius meets philanthropy, I find this man guilty of being awesome

Tsz9JCY.jpg

WOW i love this very much, hoping good karma follows him for a while. Beautiful person for sure. I had to google up philanthropy as it was foreign to me so on top of your awesome post i learned a new word today. :) Thanks!

Nov 8, 2012
near as I can tell it was exclusively white liberals who cried about the land o lakes woman.

It's the same with terms like Redskins and other Indian referring sports teams and such (e.g. Florida State, etc.) Complaints only come from random white people who make it a job in life to be offended by things that aren't offensive.

Nothing more ridiculous of other people telling you how offended other people are.

Nov 8, 2012
@zinfamous is terribly offended by your post. Incidentally, Land o Lakes never provided a reason for removing the woman from the box.

lol just look at the butt-hurt brigade of Twatter a bit. It's pretty commical. First one up:

1588543557087.png

I mean - just look at how much this brave girl accomplished today! She PURCHASED a butter product! How brave! I'm sure she can celebrate while she makes my coffee.

1588543615079.png

[DHT]Osiris

Lifer
Dec 15, 2015
lol just look at the butt-hurt brigade of Twatter a bit. It's pretty commical. First one up:

View attachment 20576

I mean - just look at how much this brave girl accomplished today! She PURCHASED a butter product! How brave! I'm sure she can celebrate while she makes my coffee.

View attachment 20577
I didn't find anything about the Land O Lakes label as offensive, esp now considering I know that it was just culturally relevant to the artist. I also don't see any of the other labels as offensive either, and I'm pretty liberal.

Having said that, Redskins is pretty fucking racist. Unless we're okay with the Dallas Whiteys or Louisiana Blackskins. I'm interested in hearing your defense for the Redskins as an ok thing, other than 'it's always been that way'.

mopardude87

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2018
I didn't find anything about the Land O Lakes label as offensive, esp now considering I know that it was just culturally relevant to the artist. I also don't see any of the other labels as offensive either, and I'm pretty liberal.

Having said that, Redskins is pretty fucking racist. Unless we're okay with the Dallas Whiteys or Louisiana Blackskins. I'm interested in hearing your defense for the Redskins as an ok thing, other than 'it's always been that way'.

Having used Land o Lake butter and loving it, i never found myself offended by it given my great great grandmother on my dads side was also a blackfoot who actually lived in a tribe and everything.

I am almost offended the image of the beautiful native was removed cause some people have had enough to say about it apparently to have the image removed.

Not sure what is going on in 2020 about natives that is STILL offending people, my damn ancestors were here in some cases well over 10,000 years ago so yeah if anyone should be offended its prob my great great grandmother and HER ancestors where ever their spirits may rest today.

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002

"Dallas Whiteys" or "Houston Honkies" would be fine with me.

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002

View attachment 20576

View attachment 20577
This outcry against "cultural appropriation" has basically been "cultural suppression" from the start.

I follow a mariachi band on YouTube and one of the guys can't use the word "mariachi" in his Playstation ID.

mopardude87

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2018
This outcry against "cultural appropriation" has basically been "cultural suppression" from the start.

I follow a mariachi band on YouTube and one of the guys can't use the word "mariachi" in his Playstation ID.

Still not as bad as the censorship in Battlefield 5, you can't say much of anything without it censoring you. I say white man and its censored of course why not. Even the word Nazi is censored and they are in the game like what the actual fuck right? So stupid this shit i swear. :D

Edit: this sums up the stupid ass shit in the game enjoy!

Last edited: