Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 2708 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
OMG this is magical. I can't even decide on a single part to quote, it's just put together so damn well it's all great!

[in reference to the Tommy Wiseau Star Wars thing]

Last edited:

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
What is that awesome spiked tool thing? I've seen examples of that brand's tamper (which is later used) but nothing that's ever been spiked.
Looks like a brilliant possible sure-fix solution to "channeling" issues with espresso pulls.
not sure but the more i watch that gif the more i want to make another espresso

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
CbnaUx0.png
Update from Josh Brolin about trying this:

joshbrolin
Verified

Tried this perineum sunning that I’ve been hearing about and my suggestion is DO NOT do it as long as I did. My pucker hole is crazy burned and I was going to spend the day shopping with my family and instead I’m icing and using aloe and burn creams because of the severity of the pain. I don’t know who the fuck thought of this stupid shit but fuck you nonetheless. Seriously. #blackholefriday #blackholesun #severeperineumburns #santamonicafiredepartment #assholecare

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
I think this is the first of these way the heck up there videos that has me mumbling, "Oh f no." I don't do crumbly rock.

Reactions: KMFJD