Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 2593 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Stopsignhank

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2014
tumblr_pjfdx9xve51vuwyz4o1_400.gif

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
ROAD RAGE MURICA

lol the guy on the car could of gotten off several times he smashed the guys window, he's the culpert. And some macho dipshit with a gun wanna be cop telling guy to get down and the driver is having none of it.

NAC4EV

Golden Member
Feb 26, 2015
lol the guy on the car could of gotten off several times he smashed the guys window, he's the culpert. And some macho dipshit with a gun wanna be cop telling guy to get down and the driver is having none of it.

Fitzgerald the SUV driver began to drive westbound, accelerating and stopping trying to dislodge Kamrowski with speeds reaching as high as approximately 70 MPH
Fitzgerald was arrested and charged with assault with a dangerous weapon on a person over age 60, negligent operation of a motor vehicle, and leaving the scene of a property damage accident.

Kamrowski was also arrested and charged with disorderly conduct and malicious damage to a motor vehicle.

Last edited:

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002
Simply not true... I can actually see my break lights from my rear view.... that I don't excessively break since I haven't had to replace my rotors or pads in... crap I don't know how long.... 7+ years.
The "Car Talk" guys said you're the person driving around with brake lights on (people who say they don't).

Anyway, it's a good thing your breaks last a long time. What about your brakes?

Nov 8, 2012
The "Car Talk" guys said you're the person driving around with brake lights on (people who say they don't).

Anyway, it's a good thing your breaks last a long time. What about your brakes?

'touche ;)

I don't type "brakes" often because I never have to change them :p

But yeah, no, no matter what anyone tells you - which typically comes from someone that doesn't do what they proclaim to insult - I don't break and gas at the same time

Nov 8, 2012
If you drive with two feetyou better have three pedals.
7G3zITG.png
Nopers....

When I was growing up around the age of 8-10 or so when I saw car pedals (or video arcade games with pedals) I said "2 pedals. 2 feet. Makes sense".

Hasn't been an issue in the 15 years I've been driving. I don't brake and gas at the same time ever. And I don't hold the brake while driving. Anyone that told you otherwise was lying to you ;)