Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 2501 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
ezgifcom-video-to-gif-1524730211.gif

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Lots of other videos down on the tweet, good stuff.

The slide, the debut of "the shocker" lol....I don't have audio here, but The Shocker thing wasn't real, right? Looks like some joke bit spliced into some real WCW footage? I hope I remember to check it out when I get home

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006

I just hope the dude is hammered/dumb/naive/whatever enough to not figure out what the stain actually is. If it was me I would never want to know and would prefer to live my life in blissful ignorance of the true nature of that specific incident.

Mar 11, 2004
The slide, the debut of "the shocker" lol....I don't have audio here, but The Shocker thing wasn't real, right? Looks like some joke bit spliced into some real WCW footage? I hope I remember to check it out when I get home

The Shockmaster was a real thing and they really aired that. Granted it was doomed to failure because it was just stupid, but they rehearsed it earlier in the day and it went fine. Well the construction crew rebuilt it after the rehearsal but weren't told about what was actually happening so they built it like a real wall and a board was placed across at the bottom, causing the guy to trip because he wasn't aware it was different from earlier.

Here's the What Happened When Podcast episode about the pay per view that happened at. Going through it seems they talk about it around the 46 minute mark.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVbiMWX8Ox8

Here's a somewhat wrestling related video (its Jim Cornette talking about a big raccoon that got into his house):

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Is this real, if so I am super impressed! My dog still busts his ass going for the good traction in the kitchen to the wood floors in the living room and has to make a 90-degree turn when he is excited to be going outside.

okay-im-a-little-bit-impressed-photos-18.gif

Ichinisan

Lifer
Oct 9, 2002
How about some 80's Latin kids synth pop? My toddler keeps asking to watch this. Can't get it out of my head.

Bunch of clowns.

Did Hugo Chávez or Nicolás Maduro ever do anything about the clown problem?

Looks like their web site is down: www.payasitasnifunifa.com

[edit] One of the comments translated:
"cuando el zoologico de caricuao era un lindo zoologico con los animales bien cuidadoss-"
"when the zoo was a nice zoo with animals well guarded"

If that's a Venezuelan zoo, the animals have been eaten. :(

Last edited: