Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 2285 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Donalds mother.

2ZFhZYh.gif

Skel

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2001
iGrow Hands-Free Laser LED Light Therapy Hair Regrowth System

nr8u15-b88451639-500x500.jpg

Product Details
iGrow Hands-Free Laser LED Light Therapy Hair Regrowth System (Recertified)

What It Does
  • Promotes hair growth for both men and women with thinning hair and balding
  • Provides full scalp coverage on areas most affected by hereditary hair loss
  • Uses a combination of lasers and LEDs
  • iGrow’s use of Low-Level Light Therapy (LLLT) demonstrated significant hair growth in both males and females following only 16 weeks of home use
  • iGrow has been proven to reveal results after a 12-16 week period of use by clinical studies on both genders
Easy, Intuitive Design
  • Requires no manual movement
  • Remote touchscreen control
  • Fully portable
Directions
  • Use for 25-minutes every other day for a 16-week period
  • After 16 weeks, use it at least once per week to maintain results

There are versions of this (which look and have the same exact claims) for 'migraine' relief. Every time I see these I can't help but feel bad for the poor bastards who are so desperate they'd try flashing light at their head.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003

Look at how growing up in a jungle and probably knowing what hunger feels like from time to time changes even kids that young. Sweet jeebus would I be proud of my boys to hand line a fish like that, with no gloves either what the shit. I don't care what lb test that line was, that was impressive as hell. I've done grouper and a few kingfish around that size by hand before, have my share of callouses, and wouldn't think of doing it without gloves on (What happens when that bullshark shows up, nails your catch and runs with it?)

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
People who have livestock to protect but are unnerved by huge guardian breeds will sometimes put donkeys or llamas in with the others. They are inquisitive, somewhat protective, and by virtue of their size will often make things like foxes and coyotes just take off. Sometimes, like with that pic, they get aggressively zealous in protecting their enclosure. In my experience that happens when babies have recently hit the ground (protective mom), or when a mated pair is separated (male upset at losing his girl). I used to know some farm owners who had a llama that must have been part camel, one of the meanest animals I've ever met. It would charge and spit at people it didn't know, and once almost stomped a big Lab to death.

If that donkey ignores porcupines than it might be the best livestock guardian ever!

Last edited:

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
People who have livestock to protect but are unnerved by huge guardian breeds will sometimes put donkeys or llamas in with the others. They are inquisitive, somewhat protective, and by virtue of their size will often make things like foxes and coyotes just take off. Sometimes, like with that pic, they get aggressively zealous in protecting their enclosure. In my experience that happens when babies have recently hit the ground (protective mom), or when a mated pair is separated (male upset at losing his girl). I used to know some farm owners who had a llama that must have been part camel, one of the meanest animals I've ever met. It would charge and spit at people it didn't know, and once almost stomped a big Lab to death.

If that donkey ignores porcupines than it might be the best livestock guardian ever!

They put a donkey in the cow pasture beside our house every once in a while, very rare to see it though but he's big and mean lol