Jesus's middle name is Hume! Caution: Some NSFW images within!

Page 1058 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Jodell88

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2007
h855C8F38

hD849A660

hEAD984BD

hFCA69A74

Theb

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006

This one is hypnotic. It's that moment where he seems to stop and touch the pavement before the trucks roll past and potentially kill him with.

Also the moments before that where you go 'WTF is he thinking?'

Imp

Lifer
Feb 8, 2000
This one is hypnotic. It's that moment where he seems to stop and touch the pavement before the trucks roll past and potentially kill him with.

Also the moments before that where you go 'WTF is he thinking?'

Idiocy... I'm surprised he didn't shear an arm or leg off.

Broheim

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2011
is it a bad sign that I didn't really feel anything looking at the pictures of her? I think it's sad she died but images don't disgust me the slightest.

Imp

Lifer
Feb 8, 2000
is it a bad sign that I didn't really feel anything looking at the pictures of her? I think it's sad she died but images don't disgust me the slightest.

You should be a cop, coroner, or mortician then. Car looked mangled enough to be able to guess what it looked like.

Feb 24, 2001

Not going to look it up, but the one that I remember was her spine sticking up and just her bottom jaw being all that was left of her head for the most part.

Feb 6, 2007
Thanks, asshole... I went to look it up. After I read "dead" and "100 mph", I only clicked on the most sanitary link I could find: wikipedia.

I read the Wikipedia link, and I was shocked and appalled that some people forwarded the crash pictures to the family with messages like "Daddy, I'm still alive!" What the fucking hell is wrong with people? There isn't enough profanity in the world to adequately describe how awful a human being you have to be to do that. Good God...

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
Thats one strong toll booth.

And damn why did I look it up to sheeze..

Ok that realy sucked. I need some happy thoughts now.

well let me look at it one more time

dang thats bad

Jesus h f'n chris that is bad

Last edited:

Broheim

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2011
You should be a cop, coroner, or mortician then. Car looked mangled enough to be able to guess what it looked like.

nah, I'd just end up doing really inappropriate David Caruso impressions all the time.

"well, I guess she'd better...

(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

pull herself together"

YEAAAAAAHI'm going to hell

Last edited:

Jodell88

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2007
nah, I'd just end up doing really inappropriate David Caruso impressions all the time.

"well, I guess she'd better...

(•_•)
( •_•)>⌐■-■
(⌐■_■)

pull herself together"

YEAAAAAAHI'm going to hell
I lol'd. :(