Jerboy: Anal Retentive or Attention Seeker?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Mookow

Lifer
Apr 24, 2001
Originally posted by: DaveSohmer
Actually, now that I see Dave's proposed option, I like that one more
This isn't going to last much longer but it is funny as hell.

Check the edit. And agree, this threads life span will be short

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I dunno, but every single one of his topics is negative in some way. Either the kid is miserable or I pick option #4

Wallydraigle

Banned
Nov 27, 2000
I have been disenfranchised!!!!!!!! When you added the new options it cleared the votes for "Just show me the results". My vote has been thrown out! Count my vote dammit! Count all the votes and count them fairly. I demand a recount. And maybe a half dozen more recounts after that.

monk3y

Lifer
Jun 12, 2001
Why are people so obessed with this kid? Jesus christ there is a silly thread about him everyday, move on with your life.
I don't see why you all think jerboy is the one with problems...

tweakmm

Lifer
May 28, 2001
Originally posted by: CorporateRecreation
Why are people so obessed with this kid? Jesus christ there is a silly thread about him everyday, move on with your life.
seriously guys, if you are so bored that you need to create a thread bitching about an online persona that you don't even know....you need to find some more hobbies.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
seriously guys, if you are so bored that you need to create a thread bitching about an online persona that you don't even know....you need to find some more hobbies.
You ever notice the Tweakmm is always sticking up for Jerboy. I wonder if that has to do with the fact that he's always sticking it up for Jerboy? Whoops., Fruedian Slip:Q

tweakmm

Lifer
May 28, 2001
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
You ever notice the Tweakmm is alway7s stick up for Jerboy. I wonder if that has to do with the fact that he's always sticking it up for Jerboy?
hm....
when have I stuck up for jerboy in the past?

and sticking it up for jerboy?
try that wording again chief, if you want you 'insult' to make any sense. Me speak english good

UltraQuiet

Banned
Sep 22, 2001
You ever notice the Tweakmm is always sticking up for Jerboy. I wonder if that has to do with the fact that he's always sticking it up for Jerboy?
ROFLMAO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I heard somebody get called a b!tch. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
Originally posted by: Red Dawn
You ever notice the Tweakmm is always sticking up for Jerboy. I wonder if that has to do with the fact that he's always sticking it up for Jerboy? Whoops., Fruedian Slip:Q

OMG, gasp !!! I just choked on my pepsi ! LOL,zuni's gotta add a popup that warns readers that you're
in a thread and to put down their drinks ! lol, :D

monk3y

Lifer
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: DaveSohmer
You ever notice the Tweakmm is always sticking up for Jerboy. I wonder if that has to do with the fact that he's always sticking it up for Jerboy?
ROFLMAO! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I heard somebody get called a b!tch. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Wow... was it really that funny?