JEANS. How do you find the ones that don't bunch up?

Alphathree33

Platinum Member
Dec 1, 2000
All of my jeans are a rather "hard" type of denim that doesn't really "flow" nicely.

I notice a lot of folks wearing jeans that seem to be made of a much lighter, or at least more pliable material...

Links? Hints?

xSkyDrAx

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2003
the mall is a good place to look. what are you wearing now? just go around the stores and try them on and see how they fit.

slag

Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
go to store, feel jeans material, pick several pair you like, try them on.. buy ones that fit.

was your post a joke or were you being serious? Have you never tried clothes on?

Ns1

No Lifer
Jun 17, 2001
buy boot/loose cut jeans, and buy better jeans

lucky 183's FTW

L

Lola

If you are serious, there are different types of washes and levels of "worn in". They don't have to look sloppy either. Try Banana Republic, Macy*s or American Eagle :)

S

SlitheryDee

Meh. Jeans should look like jeans. They should appear to be a thick and impenetrable layer between your skinny chicken legs and the outside world. Instead of being supported by the frame of your body the right pair of jeans will allow you to slouch convincingly because they are, in fact, supporting your body weight by virtue of their sheer volume and stiffness. To be truly in fashion your lower body must appear to be lost in folds of impregnable denim.

Try something made of at least 11 oz. fabric.

Nutdotnet

Diamond Member
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: LolaWiz
If you are serious, there are different types of washes and levels of "worn in". They don't have to look sloppy either. Try Banana Republic, Macy*s or American Eagle :)

BR jeans are very slender...I have muscular legs and they are WAY too tight...unfortunately because I like their styling.

RKS

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: tfinch2
Originally posted by: RKS
Originally posted by: RaistlinZ
Originally posted by: tfinch2
Originally posted by: RKS
Get the ones with pleats. That's what I did.

:laugh:

Maybe you should get some of these.

Already gottem in both black and stone-washed.

:camera:?

Sorry, They are at the dry cleaners. I spilled some Tab on them and my parachute pants.