~~~~ IWANNA ~~~~

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

vabrave

Jul 27, 2001
Im looking for an inexpensive internal cd-rom drive (to pair with my CDRW and burn disk to disk), but I have a dell machine that is dark gray. Anyone have any knowledge of where to buy a drive this color on the cheap?

Thanks

Demonic

Sep 23, 2000
KVM which uses USB Keyboard & Mouse

A KVM is a Keyboard Video Mouse switch that lets you use one keyboard, monitor & mouse for multiple computers. Most are either PS/2 or use one PS/2 mouse & keyboard and send out through USB. I'm looking for the ones that use USB keyboards & mice but I can't find any under $100.

BZeto

Platinum Member
Apr 28, 2002
Vabrave, check newegg, they have samsung CDROMs for $25. Or just browse over to the FS/FT forums and see if anyone got one to trade or sell.

I'm looking for a good deal on Antec blue led fans. Low shipping costs especially.

Princeman

Jul 2, 2001
Looking for a paint sprayer for exterior house painting. Maxed out on using a brush. Thanks.

optimistic

Diamond Member
Apr 29, 2001
Looking for a Hot Deal on a 20-inch Flat tube Telivision. VCR combo is ok too. But mainly looking for a hot deal on a high quality 20-inch.

Mookow

Lifer
Apr 24, 2001
I'm looking for the best deal on some crucial memory, and I remember that AT used to have a deal with them for 15% off, rather than their standard 10% for web orders. Is this still active? Please PM me.

cesto

Sep 24, 2001
im looking for my last computer part for the new computer build. i need a good deal on a DVD-ROM 16x. TIA!

huesmann

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 1999
What I want is for the mods to create an entry in the RULES sticky with all the lingo commonly used on this forum so that n00bs don't have to ask WTF "B&M" means.

JETninja

Oct 5, 2001
I want a PS2 "Big List"! Kids want one bad for Christmas...need to find deals on Games, Controllers, etc...

Thanks!

dhong79

Oct 18, 2002
I'm looking for a great price(preferrably below 100 including shipping) on below item.

SEAGATE BARRACUDA ATA IV 7200RPM 80GB ST380021A

Thanks

ChefJoe

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2002
I'm looking for a hot deal on a 2 port KVM switch... needs to have button selectability and not just keyboard. I was looking at the belkin Omniview SOHO series recently (like the F1DS102T from techsavings.com for $100) but am open to other suggestions, coupons, stores with higher resellerratings values, etc. Anyone?

happyhelper

Feb 20, 2002
I WANNA FEW THINGS! Please help...

I wanna know how to buy a laptop... I am used to building PCs, endlessly upgrading with the hot deals I find from time to time. Laptops don't work that way, so I feel like a newbie when it comes to this... any tips on getting the best price and nice machine... brands that are good values, brands that are notoriously overpriced... when to buy, where to buy, etc. If there is a hot deal for a good laptop, I hope someone posts it soon.

On another note, I don't understand the whole coupon secrecy on this site... can someone PM me and tell me the How-To's of coupons on the net (and don't forget the How-to buy a laptop, too!) Many TIA

2fnord3

Oct 8, 2002
Hello,

I have a Shop Toshiba coupon i got from some suit and I was wondering what I should use it on seeing it expiers at the end of this year. They have a lot of overpriced stuff. I think I can use it somewhere else also but they have overpriced stuff also. Any suggestions?
Also does anyone know about the verizon settlement I remember getting something in the mail about it, dunno what I can get should I opt in or out? I dont really plan on spending for a cell phone unless its outrageously cheap for a big pool o minutes.

thanks

2fnord3:confused:

2fnord3

Oct 8, 2002
I need a LCD replacment for my portege 3015ct, or a unworking one with a working screen. anyone know where I can find one cheap. LCD part is P000264900 or LTM10C286

AnimeKnight

Golden Member
Jan 8, 2000
With all the recent Hot Deals on USB 2.0 Hard Drives and CDRWs.. I am now looking for a PC card that is USB 2.0.. everywhere I look at is around $50.. any places lower than that??

thanks in advance

ScrapSilicon

Lifer
Apr 14, 2001
I wanna Thank Anand for raising the cap a little on the non-subscriber side of AT!! :D
Boen

I didn't notice replies to previous questions in this IWANNA thread, do they usually come as PM's? Or should I check back here?
supposed to be PMs but..
rolleye.gif

courtjester

Dec 5, 2001
I'm looking for a cheap 19" CRT flat monitor for gaming. I was lookin into that Merkor site for refurb, but I would prefer one new.

Thanks.

Smackattack

Jun 10, 2000
Im looking for a place that has good prices, or a deal for a 24 port patch panel, and a good quality 24 point switch. Maybe even a 10/100/1000 swtich as well.

Thanks in advance