I've got no willpower...

BigToque

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I know eating before you go to bed is terrible, but its midnight, I'm hungry and I can smell the sweet scent of meat in the air. I go downstairs... I want some hotdogs. Not one, but two.

So I finish making the hotdogs, dripping with mustard, ketchup, cheese... I had the works.

I knew it was wrong, but they were already made, so I had to eat them. I took them upstairs and about to put them down and not eat them, when I get a great idea! I need a big mug of coke to wash these great hotdogs down.

I'm sitting here with a big delima... Do I eat the hotdogs, drink the coke and get fat, or do I go to sleep and throw out these delicious, mouth wattering, hunger surpressing objects of love?

mmmmm... Hotdogs. Those were the best damn hotdogs and coke I've ever had. Its just too bad I probably put on 5 pounds from it.

WHY COULD I NOT JUST SAY NO?!?

BigToque

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
ummm, guys, I had eaten them before I made the post. I don't know if you picked up on that though...

Scrapster

Diamond Member
Nov 27, 2000
Damn canadians.

Bagel dog = toasted hot dog bun with grilled hot dog smothered in cream cheese. OMG! The best late night snack you can eat!

BarbeQueGuy

Jan 23, 2001
Bagel dog = toasted hot dog bun with grilled hot dog smothered in cream cheese. OMG! The best late night snack you can eat!

Not around here it isn't, it is actually a hotdog baked into bagel dough, you can then put almost anything on it.

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
I had a nice barbequed bratwurst dog earlier today, yummy, I was so hungry that I didn't warm up the bun and only put mustard on it, blech! Should have put ketchup, onions, cheese, relish, etc.

Gunther

Golden Member
Mar 6, 2001
Ok since you already ate them why don't you make MORE AND EAT MORE AND GET FATTER!!!! Can I come over and eat a few hot dogs + coke too? :)

BigToque

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999

<< Ok since you already ate them why don't you make MORE AND EAT MORE AND GET FATTER!!!! >>

I ate the last two :(

<< Can I come over and eat a few hot dogs + coke too? >>

Sure, but you gotta bring the hot dogs, cause I'm fresh out.

dafatha00

Diamond Member
Oct 19, 2000
i know your dilemma stefan...every nite around 2 am, i suddenly think of jack in the box, or del taco....mmmm triple ultimate cheeseburger with a deluxe chile cheese fries or 2 chicken soft tacos...

RossMAN

Grand Nagus
Feb 24, 2000
mmmm triple ultimate cheeseburger with a deluxe chile cheese fries or 2 chicken soft tacos...

Dang doesn't that give you an upset stomach esp at 2 AM?

Sluggo

Lifer
Jun 12, 2000
Eat the hotdogs, drink the coke then go down and get a big bowl of ice cream to finish it off.