I've got a sore throat :(

imported_goku

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2004
Well, I've concocted some sort of smoothie for my self. Took the following things: Strawberry ice cream, Orange Cream Ice cream, jones soda, a banana and some water melon. Tastes pretty good, while waiting for it to mix, I ate a banana and my throat felt a little bit better afterwards. I'm going to assume that having fruit will help me because I think I'm sick. :(

habib89

Diamond Member
Jan 17, 2001
drink really hot water.. with honey if you like.. take a shot or two or ten of 'tussin

Titan

Golden Member
Oct 15, 1999
seriously, horehound herbal tea. Find it at your local Herb/natual foods store. It tastes like death, you will seriously have to hold back your gag reflex but one cup will clear up any sore throat.

go get it now.

BurnItDwn

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: klah
Bourbon.

Definatly.
Drink a little bit and the pain will dull,
Drink some more and you'll feel good,
Drink a bit more and you will became a champion fighter,
Drink a bit more and you will go right to sleep.

Bourbon is amazing stuff.

hjo3

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
Originally posted by: Tiamat
go to the damn doctor.

If you have strep, post nasal drip, etc....
Go to the doctor for a sore throat? Sheesh... just grow a pair and deal with it. If it lasts an unusually long time or you have additional odd symptoms, then go to the doctor.

conehead433

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2002
Originally posted by: hjo3
Originally posted by: Tiamat
go to the damn doctor.

If you have strep, post nasal drip, etc....
Go to the doctor for a sore throat? Sheesh... just grow a pair and deal with it. If it lasts an unusually long time or you have additional odd symptoms, then go to the doctor.

If you have a fever to go along with it, that would indicate an infection. If you have strep throat it can be cured without going to a doctor. Gargle with Sea Silver and swallow it after gargling. Get a bottle of Berberine, a very potent natural antibotic containing Goldenseal and Barberry Bark. Follow the directions and take the whole bottle. OK that'll be $100. Not really, but about that much saved.

Montano

Lifer
Jan 26, 2002
3 parts water/1 part tequilla/juice of 1 lemon/tablespoon of honey........microwave for 2 minutes and sip slowly ;)

Works for me every time :beer: