iTunes no longer plays artists top songs in order

cmdrdredd

Lifer
Dec 12, 2001
So i subscribe to apple music and I use iTunes on my PC. I search an artist and click on their top songs and get the big list of their top played tracks. I start to play the first one and after it is over, playback stops. It does not automatically play the next song in the list. If I try to skip to the next song, playback stops. I have to manually start each track. This worked correctly before. Also I noticed that the repeat option will only repeat one song. For example if I search Led Zeppelin and play Kashmir and hit the repeat button to repeat all it will repeat Kashmir over again. If I repeat one it will repeat Kashmir again. If I want to play multiple songs in a row the only way to do it is create a playlist or queue them up in a play next list. This didn't work that way before and you could start playing a song off the artist list and it would go to the next song on the list in order until it was finished. Is it me or is there a bug in iTunes currently. I distinctly remember being able to search an artist, pull up their top songs list, start playback and leave it run until every song was played.

This works fine on my iPhone by the way.