It's time to put up or shut up you miserable coward.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
After a school shooting in FL, where video surfaced for a deputy not entering the school, 'dear leader' stated the following;

Trump says he would have run into Florida school without a weapon
President Donald Trump said Monday that he would have charged into a Florida school during the shooting there earlier this month even if he were unarmed. "I really believe I’d run in there even if I didn’t have a weapon," Trump told governors meeting at the White House to discuss school safety.

hall.jpg

OK you miserable little shit stain, what say you now!

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Trump is unconsciously motivated to be the world's biggest piece of garbage because they way he deals with the denial of that feeling is by acting it our while denying that he is. He needs to be in a constant state of opposition to what he really feels and knows to be real, that he has become what he fears.

Trump is nothing more than a sad nobody who has made something of himself as a world class asshole. There are millions of worthless feeling assholes just like him who didn't inherit the money to create a fake identity.

What is truly sad, in my opinion, is that the country allows him to be who he is and destroy everything he touches. out of fear of offending the office he holds. So we have President Mad Man and a country full of folk who will die because of him.

Congratulations to the nation are in order, no? Via Trump we self haters also get to fuck ourselves, just like the helpless children we were when we were similarly brutalized long ago. We love our Stockholm Syndrome Daddy because we too are so very sick.

Ah well, I am sure there are real men and or women somewhere. You can hardly fault a mad man who gravitates to where he's well protected.

Last edited:

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Just another of those thousands upon thousands of lies he's upchucked over his term in office.

So rare it is how an oafish braggart claiming bravery and courage will actually back up that claim when the shit comes a-call'in. It's usually the soft spoken quiet ones that rise up and stand tall when the call comes.

edit - If he did rush in, he'd make sure the coast was clear first and only because he'd want to take credit for anything worth taking credit for.