It's Pink!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Modeps

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
I thought this was a thread about a pregnancy test...

"Baby... Baby... Pirate?"
"Wait, it says Pirates are WILD!"

Mr Pickles

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
Next time I click on a link called "It's Pink!" I better not be looking at anything with an IP address.

Tobolo

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
Originally posted by: MrLee
Next time I click on a link called "It's Pink!" I better not be looking at anything with an IP address.

Thats why I clicked. I was more embarrassed when I admitted that I had purchased said pinkness.

larciel

Diamond Member
May 23, 2001
Never knew this existed. Actually never thought someone would even think about making a pink case!! This would come handy.!

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
well corny cases have always existed, some even with dog/cat/penguin schemes. all cheap and cheesy looking slightly dressed up low end cases.
its probably better to buy a decent case like the antecs with better sound dampening and cooling. a sonata or something woulda been a better choice. noisy pink computer is just annoying. its a raidmax so its not as low end as some of the stuff used to be.

i think coolermaster had some pink aluminum cases. that was pink done with style. probably pretty rare:p

anyways, pink isn't done right till its got a hello kitty decal!
http://blog.riflegear.com/arch...le-meets-cute-and.aspx

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
P&N calling Techs......
You're worthless over here. Get back where you belong. ;)

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
actually it don't look too bad. I've seen worse non-pink cases. I still prefer black or silver for myself tho.

Canai

Diamond Member
Oct 4, 2006
Originally posted by: Quasmo
Originally posted by: Aflac
Originally posted by: Quasmo
I have an ex who would shit over that

but then it would be brown

I said over, not on.

How can you expect somebody to poo over the computer without it dropping and falling on the case? Do you have some sort of elaborate poo-on-rails system designed to take the overpoo and move it far away?