IT'S OVER! ~21K more votes were needed for a $25,000 Donation to be made to the American Humane Assoc.

granolagirl

Mar 3, 2005
LINK

you can vote daily (same or different dog each day)

Just fyi, some members have noted that it's possible to [vote more than once per day on the same computer when using different email addresses -- Thank you to EagleKeeper and KeithTalent for this info :D (update: this may not be the case anymore)

with 100,000 votes, they'll donate $25K to the American Humane Society

with ATOT effect, i'd think that should happen pretty quickly :)

just select a dog, enter your email addy and vote. you can unselect the checkboxes to receive their newsletter and other advertisements.

Thank you to KeithTalent and the Moderators for getting this made into a sticky :D

Originally posted by: joedrake
Do you know when did this start/when does it end?
wonder if they'll make it :)

OK, here's some info from Google

this started on 4/7/06, and if they have 100,000 votes by 7/14/06 (thanks HotChic :) ), then Pedigree will donate $100,000 to the American Humane Association

link

hth

Beginning April 7, dog-lovers nationwide can log onto the PEDIGREE Web site - www.pedigree.com/vote - to view photos and biographies for each of the five canine nominees before voting for the one they feel is most deserving of the top Paws to Recognize honor. Voting continues through July 14 at which time the service dog with the most votes will be named "top dog" and honored at a special awards ceremony in its hometown in September. As an added incentive, if 100,000 votes are cast, $25,000 will be donated to the American Humane Association, the nation's leading organization dedicated to animal protection.

sygyzy

Lifer
Oct 21, 2000
I've always called certain types of women granola girls. Never in my wildest dreams could I imagine a girl would name HERSELF that.

granolagirl

Mar 3, 2005
Originally posted by: sygyzy
I've always called certain types of women granola girls. Never in my wildest dreams could I imagine a girl would name HERSELF that.

why?

i'm guessing that i had a different meaning of what it means than what you think it means when i chose that username...?

middlehead

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Voted for Xena today, but I'll probably just rotate through the whole list :thumbsup:

middlehead

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2004
Originally posted by: JLGatsby
All those dogs are big. I hate big dogs.

Small dogs are the only ones worth having.
You're not voting for the kind of dog you'd want. Learn how to read, gherkin jerker.

JDrake

Banned
Dec 27, 2005
Originally posted by: JLGatsby
All those dogs are big. I hate big dogs.

Small dogs are the only ones worth having.
Heh know what you mean.. wouldn't want a dog bigger than myself!

btw.. POLO FTW :p