It's official - I'm in love with Maria Sharapova

RelaxTheMind

Platinum Member
Oct 15, 2002
i honestly think that she is not even really all that hot... shes just a famous athlete. Much in the same sense that some women, for some reason, think that mick jagger is hot.

Atomicus

Banned
May 20, 2004
Originally posted by: RelaxTheMind
i honestly think that she is not even really all that hot... shes just a famous athlete. Much in the same sense that some women, for some reason, think that mick jagger is hot.

Coming out of the closet on OT isn't the best idea...

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000

yeah, but I have a penchant for good looking female atheletes. Espeically if they are over 6 feet tall. Eitherway, it's nice to watch her play and I hope she does well.

krunchykrome

Lifer
Dec 28, 2003
Originally posted by: spidey07
I can't stand it anymore. She's just so freakin' hot. Then you get to watch her in HD tennis, all grunty....and purdy.

I don't think I've seen a more beautiful woman.

ps - she's playing on USA right now, in HD...complete with 5.1 surround sound grunts. Winning. "such a pretty girl"

Waaaa-uhhhn.

http://www.mariasharapova.com/defaultflash.sps

http://images.google.com/images?q=sharapova&hl=en&btnG=Search+Images

You sure you wouldnt wanna piece of this instead? :laugh:

bunnyfubbles

Lifer
Sep 3, 2001

So by your logic the Williams sisters should be just as goggled over...

RelaxTheMind

Platinum Member
Oct 15, 2002
Originally posted by: Atomicus

You give me the impression that ATOT-OT is full of virgins that never seen or been with a hot woman before. How about you "obsess" about another half decent athlete before you even begin to hint that im homo.

PS. My "opinion" is that she really isnt all that hot. example: pic

altonb1

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
Originally posted by: Atomicus

hehehehe...as Kelso would say on That 70's Show...

BUUUURRRRRRRNNNNNN!

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
She's cute, but hot only at certain times - most notably, when she's not posing or looking at a camera.

I actually posted a Sharapova thread a while back, too :p

spidey07

No Lifer
Aug 4, 2000
Sharapova makes it to the semi-finals.

sweet. more HD 6 foot 2 blonde Waaaa-uhhnnnnnn.

TG2

Banned
Nov 14, 2005
Hey Spidey07, Ill upload the pics I have of her from work to my web site for ya if you want them, most of them are 30xx by 1xxx pixels and about 3mb each, but they are so clear , she looks great.
There are several perfect desktop size pics, they are all from "the world wide leader of sports" if you know who that is