It's official. Bush is now the most unpopular President ever.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Dari

Lifer
Oct 25, 2002
Originally posted by: techs
Yeah, that's low. From what I've seen of Brown he has the least likable persona of any high elected leader I have ever seen.
And his negatives may be a part of Blairs Iraq negatives, coupled with the economic meltdown that was started when he was Chancellor of the Exchequer.

He was never elected to be Prime Minister, ever.

GroundedSailor

Platinum Member
Feb 18, 2001
Originally posted by: BoomerD
And to think, the voters in San Francisco voted NOT to name the Sewer Plant after him...I guess he wasn't even good enough for that...

They should have proposed naming the sewage after Bush. That may have passed!

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
Goes to show that a lot of presidents in the country suck or a lot of people are whiny; I kind of feel bad for those numbers, they're almost always more than 50% disapproved! Still, congratulations to Dubya, best president in decades, fantastic showing, sir, you really impress!

miketheidiot

Lifer
Sep 3, 2004
Originally posted by: Ocguy31
Originally posted by: jpeyton
And before someone mentions how Congress has a lower approval rating, try to remember who made monumental gains in Congress this election year; then you might figure out who the American people blame for the status of our country.

Havent the dems had congress for a while now? LOL.

20 months?

miketheidiot

Lifer
Sep 3, 2004
Originally posted by: Common Courtesy
Originally posted by: jpeyton
And before someone mentions how Congress has a lower approval rating, try to remember who made monumental gains in Congress this election year; then you might figure out who the American people blame for the status of our country.

And that may be the reason. People were dissatisfied with Congress and pushed more scoundrels out onto the street.

Otherwise they would have left Congress alone and just selected Obama.

you didn't see many democratic senators being sent packing.

Inb general, congresses approval rating is normally below the presidents, and each individual congress man is normally above congress. People like thier congressmen, but don't like everyone elses.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Originally posted by: GroundedSailor
Originally posted by: BoomerD
And to think, the voters in San Francisco voted NOT to name the Sewer Plant after him...I guess he wasn't even good enough for that...

They should have proposed naming the sewage after Bush. That may have passed!

Oh, you want to make the nickname permanent..."Hey, when you take a Bush, don't forget to wipe your Cheney!"