It's official - Britney is a bad mom

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: GTaudiophile
Any yet a few more American soldiers die in Iraq and we'll never know their names.

while its sad they died what does that have to do with anything?

hanoverphist

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2006
Originally posted by: isasir
Wow, you really have to be a f'd up mother to lose a custody case to a guy with no job!

he makes 17k a month with the kids doesnt he?

Nov 5, 2001
Any yet a few more American soldiers die in Iraq and we'll never know their names.

You can find out their names if you're not a lazy bastard. Our church reads them each week during our service.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: MikeyIs4Dcats

You can find out their names if you're not a lazy bastard. Our church reads them each week during our service.

the local moose club has a wall with them. sunday breakfast they also mention them before we eat.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003

Honestly, I couldn't name a single American soldier who has died in Iraq.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Originally posted by: michaelsslave
technoviking should stare some sense into britney and teach kevin how to dance

Hell, at this point he should teach Britney how to dance...

Rill22

Oct 5, 2005
Originally posted by: Kadarin
Originally posted by: Rill22
Poor kids.

Even Technoviking would make a better parent...

Sure, but I mean poor kids for having to be put with the lesser of two evils. I'd never want to be raised in the spotlight. Not a great way to grow up.

ShadowOfMyself

Diamond Member
Jun 22, 2006
Originally posted by: jandrews
why even post this, who cares, worry about your own life.

I think its funny that every time an ATOT member is going through a hard time etc everyone comes in to cheer him up, but when its a celebrity everyone says "I dont care"

Why are they worth less than any other person? And why are you posting here in the first place?

Fail

Regs

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
Originally posted by: ShadowOfMyself

I think its funny that every time an ATOT member is going through a hard time etc everyone comes in to cheer him up, but when its a celebrity everyone says "I dont care"

Why are they worth less than any other person? And why are you posting here in the first place?

Fail

Because she is a stanky trashy knocked up twice rich girl.

A role model of course.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003

Fail

Because she did this to herself? And continues to do so? Over and over and over?

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
Originally posted by: JulesMaximus

Fail

Because she did this to herself? And continues to do so? Over and over and over?

she has had chance after chance after chance. and she keeps blowing it.

anyone here keeps blowing it i would call them names also.

Regs

Lifer
Aug 9, 2002
Originally posted by: JulesMaximus

Fail

Don't people talk about people at work too? I know I try to limit myself from the negative stuff as much as possible. I usually just try to go and come home with a pay check. But it doesn't matter really who it is, people just like something to put life back into perspective and that no one is perfect.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
If she took a good bath in peroxide and a bit of bleach, I'd still hit it.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
You can take the girl out of the trailer park but you can't take the trailer park out of the girl.