It's Obamas fault. Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
Each of his major fuck ups deserve it's own thread, why water them down by putting them in a single one?
He's not a veterinarian, he's a shitty president, on par with Bush Jr.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
That was clearly the fault of the Bush adminstration. Obama was handed a turkey with health issues.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
he's a shitty president

Is he really? I mean, seriously...? What does he do that is so terribly awful other than prove that the President does not really run this country anymore, or hold any significant power for that matter?

Ausm

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Each of his major fuck ups deserve it's own thread, why water them down by putting them in a single one?

If we did Bush's and Ronnie Raygun's we would run out of bandwidth potentially crashing this server.

peonyu

Platinum Member
Mar 12, 2003
images

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
it's obama's fault that whataburger replaced lemonade with diet lemonade on their fountain and now arnold palmers taste funny.

Hugo Drax

Diamond Member
Nov 20, 2011

How would it water it down. It will concentrate them. Instead you can put them in one place and you can see all the Failures. Too many threads and I do not see any examples.

What fuckups do you speak of? I already pointed out Turkeygate. First fail.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
High gas prices, recession, unrest in the Middle East....

It's ALL Obama's fault!

lol

This forum is a joke. I should just go through each thread and ignore the half of the people who post here who clearly have their heads up their own asses.

Status
Not open for further replies.