It's not only our right, it is our duty as America to not vote.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Not voting in elections is currently one of the most pro-American, pro- Jeffersonian, pro-confederalism things you can do... after all, the One True Law (but not the legislation) of all Americans is the Declaration and the Confederation... they were the law so Americans did not want Americans to vote against their compatriots... The Federalists corrupted everything the first generation of Jeffersonian Americans stood for (the Anti-Federalists were older, wiser, and the True Founders of America, as in First Generation or progenitors of the American spirit). So please don't bind your fellow Americans by supporting Romney, Obama, Stein, Goode, and Johnson (who is telling us to live free by voting LP) for President. All of that said, it is not only our natural right, but our duty as America to break all of the chains that Hamilton, Clay, and Lincoln have binded us against!

I made that facebook post all on my own. What do you think about it? I think that maybe I shouldn't feel so proud of it, but at least I reasoned it all on my own.

SilthDraeth

Platinum Member
Oct 28, 2003
For the first time since turning 18, I am not voting in a presidential election. I voted in the primary, but not going to vote in the actual election.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002

I made that facebook post all on my own. What do you think about it? I think that maybe I shouldn't feel so proud of it, but at least I reasoned it all on my own.

mrburns_excellent1.JPG

Less Democracy, more Plutocracy!

crashtestdummy

Platinum Member
Feb 18, 2010
Not voting in elections is currently one of the most pro-American, pro- Jeffersonian, pro-confederalism things you can do... after all, the One True Law (but not the legislation) of all Americans is the Declaration and the Confederation... they were the law so Americans did not want Americans to vote against their compatriots... The Federalists corrupted everything the first generation of Jeffersonian Americans stood for (the Anti-Federalists were older, wiser, and the True Founders of America, as in First Generation or progenitors of the American spirit). So please don't bind your fellow Americans by supporting Romney, Obama, Stein, Goode, and Johnson (who is telling us to live free by voting LP) for President. All of that said, it is not only our natural right, but our duty as America to break all of the chains that Hamilton, Clay, and Lincoln have binded us against!

I strongly support you not voting. /thread

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
I've always said that voting is not only a right but a responsibility.

If you don't vote, you forfeit your right to bitch...Voting is your one chance to have a say in government...if you don't exercise that opportunity...you don't get to bitch later about how things turn out.

Of course, once again, we have to choose between a shit sammich and a shit sammich...regardless of who wins, we're still stuck with a shit sammich.

Long gone are the days when Americans (We the people) actually chose our candidates...Nowadays, the candidates are chosen for us...we merely get the illusion of having a real say.

"We the People" have been replaced by "We the Corporations."

xanis

Lifer
Sep 11, 2005

If you don't vote, you forfeit your right to bitch...Voting is your one chance to have a say in government...if you don't exercise that opportunity...you don't get to bitch later about how things turn out.

Of course, once again, we have to choose between a shit sammich and a shit sammich...regardless of who wins, we're still stuck with a shit sammich.

Long gone are the days when Americans (We the people) actually chose our candidates...Nowadays, the candidates are chosen for us...we merely get the illusion of having a real say.

So much this.

Chiropteran

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2003
If you don't vote, you forfeit your right to bitch

Nope, it's the other way around.

If you vote, whatever we get is YOUR FAULT. The voters forfeit any right to bitch.

On the other hand, the non-voters are not at fault. They have every right to complain about the idiots that the voters put into office. At every turn they should be saying "hah, I told you so, you shouldn't have voted for him!"

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Unless you're a kool aid drinker for one of the two parties, it'd be retarded not to vote for Gary Johnson this time around. Vote against the two party permanent incumbency.

Only a vote or a gun will stop them, so get your ass out there and vote.

Todd33

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2003
I'm going to stop mowing my lawn, but I will continue to bitch about how long it is.

Feb 10, 2000
Did you go see your doctor yesterday? Make sure you're staying on top of that.

<--------- Not joking and wishes you well.

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
To quote the esteemed philosopher F. Gump "Stupid is as stupid does." Wear it well.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
It's ironic considering that the original quote was actually "if you vote, then you can't complain". It's scary how much the state distorts and tries to fuck with even change history... as of which is the case whether it is the Federalist Party's govt, post WWII Germany, or even the current U.S. State binding the peaceful Japanese people (the Japanese people don't want the US gov there, but their rulers do; and while the US gov isn't yet ready to allow other govts to walk all over itself I do think my prophecy, even though not just my mine, will continued to be more and more fulfilled but not realized until it's too late). Govt cannot bind the people or make nations in the long term... although they can only do it in the short term (like with 9/11) through lies (examples of those lies of terror include, but are not limited to, "9/11" and the fact that the Federalists made their legislation start with "We the people[...]"); large, pro-centralization govts can only collaborate with other govts at the expense of their subjects (i.e., not citizens and sure as hell not Citizens as those two terms are an illusion from the Enlightenment Era). The subjects of the Wilsonian inspired world govt lead by US gov interests would be much better off today if the U.S. gov had never gotten involved in the "Great War" (it was given two chances to restrain itself from being a superpower, but it couldn't resist either and it will succeed at committing suicide the third time), and it would've been no net difference if the Axis had won.

The state is a fucking monster, a common enemy of society and civilization. It's saddening that most people don't want to realize that until the state does something to themselves... they can even feel the physical pain, and even then some victims of the state will excuse it or even worse, look to the very monster that wounded them for "help".

Last edited:

woolfe9999

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2005
Those who are out of touch with reality should not vote. OP should take his own advice and let the grown-ups do the voting.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000

No. Voting earns you the "right to choose people selected for you. If I vote it's regarding probable outcome of key upcoming events. As far as not being able to complain, as long a my money is taken from me by government, then I have a right. If total percentage of my earnings count then I have a tight to shout bet loud indeed.

Agent11

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2006
Not voting is about the stupidest thing anyone can do. You forfeit a right that people have died to protect and subjugate yourself to the will of others.

At the very least vote for a 3rd party so that they can get enough votes to be on the ballot next year without wasting a lot of time and money.

Last edited:

Nintendesert

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2010
Nope, it's the other way around.

If you vote, whatever we get is YOUR FAULT. The voters forfeit any right to bitch.

On the other hand, the non-voters are not at fault. They have every right to complain about the idiots that the voters put into office. At every turn they should be saying "hah, I told you so, you shouldn't have voted for him!"

That's about the dumbest thing I've read since reading the OP.

Iron Wolf

Jul 27, 2010

I'd probably be more likely to make the case that the true America was lost in 1865. Before that, the small and limited federal government, states-rights ideals were strongly held by Jefferson, Jackson, Calhoun, and basically every Southern Democrat in the country. What Jeff Davis and the CSA were fighting for was much the same as the ideals of the Revolution, after all, individual liberties, states-rights, and for more power to local governments versus the concentration of power in a far off, centralized behemoth of a federal government which merely bows to the will of the majority without regard to minority rights.

They had a point. Through powers like setting tariffs, the Northern politicians (especially when allied with the Westerners) were able to massively screw the Southern planters, to the benefit of their own businesses. The Southerners merely wanted a bigger say in how their own lives were run and how they were governed, which is a point which is even more relevant today.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
I'd probably be more likely to make the case that the true America was lost in 1865. Before that, the small and limited federal government, states-rights ideals were strongly held by Jefferson, Jackson, Calhoun, and basically every Southern Democrat in the country. What Jeff Davis and the CSA were fighting for was much the same as the ideals of the Revolution, after all, individual liberties, states-rights, and for more power to local governments versus the concentration of power in a far off, centralized behemoth of a federal government which merely bows to the will of the majority without regard to minority rights. They had a point. Through powers like setting tariffs, the Northern politicians (especially when allied with the Westerners) were able to massively screw the Southern planters, to the benefit of their own businesses. The Southerners merely wanted a bigger say in how their own lives were run and how they were governed, which is a point which is even more relevant today.
I agree with you 100%:). It's just that the Lincolnites have used the "right to vote" against us patriotic rebels and in Jefferson's day the majority didn't really need voting... however, he wanted to give power to those good people and it was the right thing to do in his day. He never could've foreseen that it would be twisted around by people like Lincoln and I sure as hell never could've imagined Lincoln if I had lived back then. It didn't help that intuitive people were divided between what was best for govt, and most people are illogical so they fall for intellectuals like Lincoln and Hamilton wanted them to. I mean, naming your aristocratic the Republican Party was a wise thing to do to fool the people, right?:) I 100% hate what Lincoln did, but I guess he may have had a decent personality, if you know what I mean:) That shouldn't excuse his murderous actions though... he's just someone I could have some hard apple cider with, I don't know. Even though I don't really like apple cider it was the Hamiltonian Whiggers' type of drink.

Last edited:

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007

I was with you until the bolded.

We the people have been replaced by we the ruled.

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003

That is such a load of bullshit. Why do people keep spewing it?

The rest of your post is correct though... especially the last line.