Its not getting any Easier for Israel

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Whiskey16

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2011
What Settlement. The loser of a conflict does not dictate the terms; it is the winner that dictates the terms and the loser has a choice of accepting it or not.
Yes EagleKeeper, your same old ignorant meme of neglecting international law and reverting back to ended periods of history where the likes of the German Third Reich also lived by power to take and hold, was what it took to win.

Your militaristic and imperialist view of the world is that of the past, a past that just predates the creation of the State of Israel. A militaristic and violent past that was not only ended but, ironically to your sad and false position, the German military machine and its genocide of Jews being a founding motivation and reason for the recognition of the State of Israel. ^_^

No doubt you may plan on again bringing up rational that China, the USSR, and other post-WWII states illegally expanded and retained territory -- and you would be correct. Though, let me pre-empt that. It has been your repeated choice to morally and legal equate Israel to such tyrannical and repressive states. :hmm: What a low bar you are on record for holding the State of Israel to.

Hell, just a few posts ago I predicted you would again fling out the same failed arguments as you had in the past. You are solidly incapable of honestly recognising your errors and will steadfastly carry forth falsehoods to remain argumentative with an unapologetic defence for Israeli crimes.

No. The ratified laws that the State of Israel and most other states in the world bound to, the inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by war.

Damnit, dude, I referenced one of Israelis strongest backers such as Canada who's current government reaffirm such damning legal reality against Israeli extraterritorial expansion in the West Bank. Zionist militarist expansionists such as yourself are the great instigating extremists and advocators for the practised high crimes.

klinc

Jan 30, 2011
There has never been a Palestine. Why did they suddenly start claiming for things after they lost a war. Not before it not a word about it. Those are Jordanians and other arabs that run over therel

Whiskey16

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2011
There has never been a Palestine. Why did they suddenly start claiming for things after they lost a war. Not before it not a word about it. Those are Jordanians and other arabs that run over therel
You may not deny a people their national/ethnic/religious identity.

That is a step to genocide.

To unilaterally classify a people is to help further enable crimes.

This is done to enable the deportation of the said people as foreigners, deny the legal land claims and residency of such peoples present upon territory that another national state, Israel demands for its own.

This is the prejudicial motivation to deny existence of a Palestinian people.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
While I agree with you 100% Whiskey16, its very hard to argue with a Israeli fan clubber at this point in time. Actual proof and facts of Israeli human rights violations make no impact. Nor do Warning of coming international fire and brimstone falling on Israel and really achieving critical mass in the neat future deter Israeli fan clubber optimism either.

As they will never believe in the inevitable coming Israeli dopeslap, until it really really happens.

Sep 12, 2004
As they will never believe in the inevitable coming Israeli dopeslap, until it really really happens.
I would stash that away in the "Yet another LL prediction that will fail" file but that file is already stuffed to the brim. There simply isn't any more room.

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
In somewhat new news, on 1/292013, Israel along with all UN nations is expected to attend a UN review of their human rights record.

As Israel may try to boycott the meeting instead. Something even the USA advises Israel not do.

http://news.yahoo.com/israel-expected-boycott-u-n-rights-scrutiny-session-190416848.html

As I am posting this more as news and somewhat commentary, as it may become the final end blunder of the Netanyuhu political career.

Only time will tell.

Apparently, Israel is going to do what it feels is it's best interests.link

Israel today became the first nation to boycott a UN human rights review, the New York Times reports. Israel had informally notified the Human Rights Council that it would not attend today's session in Geneva, where it was supposed to take part in the Universal Periodic Review process, and then it made good on the promise to skip. The process asks all 193 member states to submit a report on their human rights records every four years.

When Israel first aired its plans, the Council tried to persuade a change of heart, to no avail. Diplomats say Israel has long been frustrated with what it perceives as an anti-Israeli bias on the Council, and called the review a "political tool ... to bash and demonize Israel." Since no member state has skipped the review before, the Council needs to figure out how to respond. Diplomats say the Council will likely give Israel more time to participate in the review, but it's not clear how much time will be allowed.

Wonder where Israel got the impression I highlighted in bold.

Council has no teeth; all they can do is admonish Israel for not participating in a kangaroo court.:whiste:

Trente

Golden Member
Apr 19, 2003
Yes EagleKeeper, your same old ignorant meme of neglecting international law and reverting back to ended periods of history where the likes of the German Third Reich also lived by power to take and hold, was what it took to win.

Your militaristic and imperialist view of the world is that of the past, a past that just predates the creation of the State of Israel. A militaristic and violent past that was not only ended but, ironically to your sad and false position, the German military machine and its genocide of Jews being a founding motivation and reason for the recognition of the State of Israel. ^_^

No doubt you may plan on again bringing up rational that China, the USSR, and other post-WWII states illegally expanded and retained territory -- and you would be correct. Though, let me pre-empt that. It has been your repeated choice to morally and legal equate Israel to such tyrannical and repressive states. :hmm: What a low bar you are on record for holding the State of Israel to.

Hell, just a few posts ago I predicted you would again fling out the same failed arguments as you had in the past. You are solidly incapable of honestly recognising your errors and will steadfastly carry forth falsehoods to remain argumentative with an unapologetic defence for Israeli crimes.

No. The ratified laws that the State of Israel and most other states in the world bound to, the inadmissibility of the acquisition of territory by war.

Damnit, dude, I referenced one of Israelis strongest backers such as Canada who's current government reaffirm such damning legal reality against Israeli extraterritorial expansion in the West Bank. Zionist militarist expansionists such as yourself are the great instigating extremists and advocators for the practised high crimes.

Whiskey16, I admire your liberal stand and share with you the values incorporated within the liberal thought. Because of Jews such as yourself Israel is a democratic nation, respecting the core rights that have been constituted by the western liberal philosophical culture.

BUT, the grave mistake that you are making lays in your attempt to force these great and noble values upon international relations. Countries - as political entities - are in constant war with each other. There is no such thing as peace, but rather "lack of war". The reason for this is that moral only exists within the social realm. Outside that realm, there is a Hobbes-like "war of all against all". This unfortunate state of affairs can only be brought to a halt if one of the following conditions were to be met:

1. There is only one giant country of all mankind (thus extincting international relations all-together).
2. There is a known and proven alien presence/existence/threat outside of earth.

I will stand beside you if you wish to advance liberalism inside a social space - that is inside Israel and/or other states. What you do now, by wanting countries (or political entities that only "report their actions to outer space" like the PA) to treat other countries like citizens inside a liberal nation treat each other, is a foolish act that will fail miserably and will only result in the following outcome: weakening Israel, the only true bearer of our dear liberalism in the Middle-East.

Last edited:

klinc

Jan 30, 2011
You may not deny a people their national/ethnic/religious identity.

That is a step to genocide.

To unilaterally classify a people is to help further enable crimes.

This is done to enable the deportation of the said people as foreigners, deny the legal land claims and residency of such peoples present upon territory that another national state, Israel demands for its own.

This is the prejudicial motivation to deny existence of a Palestinian people.

No its me saying those are not Palestinians. Its Arabs from Jordan and other Arab country that went and squad there. Ask any of them to show you their birth certificates. If you can produce one then I will believe you. You can lay of the smack with the genocide stuff. Your trying to create a scenario that doesn't exist

Whiskey16

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2011
BUT, the grave mistake that you are making lays in your attempt to force these great and noble values upon international relations.Countries - as political entities - are in constant war with each other. There is no such thing as peace, but rather "lack of war".
That ideology is rather screwed up and truly perverted from the reality of international relations. There are well defined laws that nearly all states have ratified and are bound by. Diplomatic relations are, more often than not, defined by the obedeience to such fundamental laws.

What you do now, by wanting countries (or political entities that only "report their actions to outer space" like the PA)...
The ICC and ICJ are not in"outer space. To flippantly dismiss the presence and reality of such judicial entities, particularly to actors who choose to infringe laws upon a state party to the Rome Treaty (ICC), is to their detriment. You advocate Israel not incurring any negative results from its criminal aggression. That is truly detached from social, political, and legal realities.

...to treat other countries like citizens inside a liberal nation treat each other, is a foolish act that will fail miserably and will only result in the following outcome: weakening Israel, the only true bearer of our dear liberalism in the Middle-East.
Thank you for your post, but the crux to your argument is that due to some prejudicial bias, Israel for being Israel is warrants the global reception of a free pass to the commission of extraterritorial high crimes. As per your post, the victims of this criminal aggression warrants no rights no recourse for appeal for their treatment and displacement from their legally titled land. Those of a specifically defined race/ethnic/religious/national group are above the laws and morals of this world but have your undeterred blessing to commit to ethnic cleansing upon another.

Last edited:

Whiskey16

Golden Member
Jul 11, 2011
...will only result in the following outcome: weakening Israel, the only true bearer of our dear liberalism in the Middle-East.
Let me add -- liberalisms for a modern state not negate it being democratic, nor more importantly, that where tyranny of a majority or those holding power to negate laws that they are bound by.

Liberalism does permit a state and its people to freely act in aggression against those, who you deem, not being liberal enough....

For justified critiques and of satisfying jurisdiction, the State of Palestine may indict Israel/its actors upon specific crimes within Palestine. Due to biased sympathies, that you fear such justifiable action may harm the standing of Israel and Israelis, has no bearing.

Trente, if you wish to portray Israel as true relative beacon for liberalism and morality, then you would join me in demanding the cessation of Israel's criminal aggression, and in failing such an end, applaud civil and legal efforts in an effort to charge for adequate behaviour and responsibility.

Trente

Golden Member
Apr 19, 2003
Well, the harsh reality is - as far as I conclude - that although there are definite and blessed attempts to resist a dreaded constancy in human nature as the one I observed on my earlier post, that nature can not, to my deep sorrow, be overridden. The ICJ and ICC are - among other things - the result of these attempts, but rest assured they stand on a very shaky ground. They can be shattered in an instant.

There is a QUALITATIVE difference between an internal judicial system of a given nation, and a so-called worldly abided judicial system that settles confrontations between nations.

klinc

Jan 30, 2011
cameronandthatcher.jpg

3 Nukes got stolen in Oman by a arms dealer and no one knows where they ended up.

http://earthlinggb.wordpress.com/2010/07/24/david-cameron-the-stolen-nukes-shhhhhh/
http://www.presstv.ir/detail/212022.html

So everyone is a bit jumpy
warh.jpg

klinc

Jan 30, 2011
Happened over a year ago.

I am sure that they have been located by now. Intelligence services can be very persuasive;).

I don't think they have. They bombed the shit out of Iraq then some sources said Saddam moved some stuff to Syria now they are bombing the shit out of Syria

EagleKeeper

Discussion Club Moderator<br>Elite Member
Staff member
Oct 30, 2000
I don't think they have. They bombed the shit out of Iraq then some sources said Saddam moved some stuff to Syria now they are bombing the shit out of Syria

Your definition of bombing the shit differs from most.
Taking out a reactor and a weapons convoy within Syrian territory does not sound like bombing the shit; Seems like surgial strikes to accomplish a directive.

Also, your timelines do not lineup very well.

klinc

Jan 30, 2011
Your definition of bombing the shit differs from most.
Taking out a reactor and a weapons convoy within Syrian territory does not sound like bombing the shit; Seems like surgial strikes to accomplish a directive.

Also, your timelines do not lineup very well.

What timeliness? Those nukes went missing ages ago. 1993. Who showed Iraq to build a nuke and how to make weapon grade uranium? They couldn't get it from Canada as Israel bombed the shit out of them when they tried that. You can not just take blue prints anf build a nuke. You need someone clever guy to come over and show you guys what to do. Who showed Iraqi's what to do? Who paid for Saddams Palaces? US and UK did and they silenced those quickly who could confirm it.

Where did those nukes go? If they found them why are they still covering it up? Who in the middle east is going to buy Nukes from a Arms dealer who stole them? Which country do you think will be the highest bidder? Saddam killed 2006 then David Kelly 2009. Who was Prime Minister in the UK and was so eager to go and help grab Saddam? Even after inspections why did they go in claimed he had WMD and then suddenly brought him up on war crimes of ages ago? Why didn't they do that with the previous invasion?

Israel said it was in Iraq. Iraq invaded. Then maybe Iran. All the trouble with Iran and now Syria as Syria is one huge weapon cage. If you dig anywhere in that place you will dig up someones weapon cage of some era. A real shit hole terrorist breeding place. What might not surprise me is if that nukes is already back sitting in some Israeli storage facility