It's beautiful music Sunday

Page 22 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
@Victorian Gray You've linked Portico Quartet before, and I meant to research them further. Thanks for the reminder :^)

edit:
I like that GoGo Penguin track too. I'm in the office today, and have unlimited bandwidth to checkout videos :^D

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2013
@Victorian Gray You've linked Portico Quartet before, and I meant to research them further. Thanks for the reminder :^)

edit:
I like that GoGo Penguin track too. I'm in the office today, and have unlimited bandwidth to checkout videos :^D

Portico have been a fave of mine for a few years. They used to be street buskers

Huh, can't paste just a link without it showing the actual video?

Anyway, GoGo Penguin are a more recent taste.

Glad you like this stuff. :)

lxskllr

No Lifer
Nov 30, 2004
Grew up on music like this. :) My dad was a big jazz fan.
Lucky. My father liked classical, which I do now, but not at the time. Besides, he didn't really listen much around the house. I grew up listening to my mother's muzak D^: Almost enough to make you hate music altogether :^D

Nov 25, 2013
Lucky. My father liked classical, which I do now, but not at the time. Besides, he didn't really listen much around the house. I grew up listening to my mother's muzak D^: Almost enough to make you hate music altogether :^D

Well, I have to say, it's pretty much the only thing that I sort of thank my father for. He was something of a shit but he had great taste in music. Mine is better though. :cool: