Its a sad day. My take.

Dec 27, 2001
I stopped reading when it became clear you were not interested in the slightest in seeing things through any view other than your own myopic perspective. Show even the slightest attempt at understanding the other side and I'll give it a read. Anyway, I hope the rant made you feel better.

assemblage

May 21, 2003
Sorry couldn't get past
It is a sad day in America when its citizens can be scared and duped into electing a presidential administration so corrupt, and so out of touch with reality. Over the past four years we have seen this political monstrosity grasp our nations fragile reputation in the world, smash it on the ground and piss on it.
You've got the leftist melodramatic propganda down pat.

TravisT

Golden Member
Sep 6, 2002
I for one as an informed concerned American cannot and will not stand for it.

I think you were informed soley by the left. The left called Bush on several scare tactics, I think you overlooked the ones from the left. Despite what you may have been led to believe, the US is not as horrible off as John Kerry made it sound. The economy is improving, all Americans, including Bush hope to see a improvement in Iraq, and the Americans are standing behind our troops during a tough time of war.

What we really should be concerned about is our intelligence agencies. During the last 4 years they have made some pretty bad mistakes. It needs to be fixed. We can only have trust in our reelected President to make the right decisions. Obviously millions of people felt he was doing what was best for the country.

Tylanner

Diamond Member
Sep 18, 2004
Originally posted by: TravisT
I for one as an informed concerned American cannot and will not stand for it.

I think you were informed soley by the left. The left called Bush on several scare tactics, I think you overlooked the ones from the left. Despite what you may have been led to believe, the US is not as horrible off as John Kerry made it sound. The economy is improving, all Americans, including Bush hope to see a improvement in Iraq, and the Americans are standing behind our troops during a tough time of war.

What we really should be concerned about is our intelligence agencies. During the last 4 years they have made some pretty bad mistakes. It needs to be fixed. We can only have trust in our reelected President to make the right decisions. Obviously millions of people felt he was doing what was best for the country.

:thumbsup: