Its a beautiful night where I live

ltk007

Banned
Feb 24, 2000
It just snowed about another inch or two here today. I went out for a nice peaceful walk tonight and its beautiful. The moonlight and the lamp-posts shining on the nearly deserted snow-covered street and the cool bitter wind blowing in my face was just well... perfect. Maybe I'm crazy, am I the only one who loves winter?

jAcKeL

Aug 29, 2000
i'm still guessing that i'm the only one that still believes that snow does NOT exist :)

its not my fault... i've just never gotten a chance to see it...

shiznut123

Banned
Dec 22, 2000
here, in Carson(L.A.county), California the lights are so bright you cant see most of the stars.
it like 70 degrees right now. i hate hot weather

T4NNER

Oct 9, 2000
damn people... teasing me with revelations of wonderful snow. North Carolina needs to move further north or something.

SuperGroove

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 1999
Tis a beautiful night here as well. The snow has just melted and the air smells wonderful. The moon is shining proudly...

sigh...

Killbat

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
Our snow here in St.Louis is just now melting after who knows how long. I must say that the eerie solitude of a silent snowy scene gets to me as well, it's kinda creepy and soothing at the same time.

Snow was nice for christmas.
And mabey a few days after.
But Im in buffalo, ny, and well this is just getting old.
Getting near the point that blizzard of 77.
It is pretty. But not when snow piles from plows are higher then my house. :Q :D

HaVoC

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 1999
Snow is fun until some jerk behind you who is driving 20mph too fast performs some unsolicited bodywork on the rear of your car. :)

I prefer warm climates and hot girls!

apoppin

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
alienbabeltech.com
Mid 70s today in Southern California High Desert. This may be changing to cooler. Had a bit of drizzle/rain tonight (first time in over 2 months).

I love a warm Winter (like Hawaii) and a cool Summer (like San Diego).

Imaginer

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
Snow is fun until someone catches you off guard and lobs you a slush ball to the side of your face. :Q

Oh and the moon is so bright and the stars are showing here. :)