Its 7am Saturday

PhoenixOrion

Diamond Member
May 4, 2004
you can do what i just did,

dropped $ on amazon.com for my holiday shopping......for self, family, etc. burned about 3 hours.

L

Lola

oh yea.. shopping online is good. kills time and you get something out of it!
go to the deal sites first to find free shipping, etc. too.

Tremulant

Diamond Member
Jul 2, 2004
Originally posted by: PhoenixOrion
you can do what i just did,

dropped $ on amazon.com for my holiday shopping......for self, family, etc. burned about 3 hours.

I need to do that...

I just can't figure out what to get for other people.

Dirigible

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2006
It is a bit after 5am here. Do what I am about to do: go on an all-day mountain bike ride. Woohoo!

Heller

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2006
im sitting infront of my house on community-wide garage sale with my laptop, and some 1 offerd me $5000, for my CAR! a god'damn 325i, people are soooo cr8zy!

uberman

Golden Member
Sep 15, 2006
You could go here and read fun news like this:

"But for Alcohol, There'd Be Little News of the Weird
Twice in October, motorists were arrested for DUI after driving up to the security guard house at the nuclear power plant in Braidwood, Ill., by mistake. According to police, Lloyd Kuykendall, 38, drove up and handed the guard $1, thinking it was a highway toll booth, and 10 days later, Stanislaw Drobrzawski, 51, tried to align his car with the guard house, thinking it was a gas station pump."

News Of The Wierd

Xyo II

Platinum Member
Oct 12, 2005
Originally posted by: uberman
You could go here and read fun news like this:

"But for Alcohol, There'd Be Little News of the Weird
Twice in October, motorists were arrested for DUI after driving up to the security guard house at the nuclear power plant in Braidwood, Ill., by mistake. According to police, Lloyd Kuykendall, 38, drove up and handed the guard $1, thinking it was a highway toll booth, and 10 days later, Stanislaw Drobrzawski, 51, tried to align his car with the guard house, thinking it was a gas station pump."

News Of The Wierd

That's funny right there. Sad because the idiots were drinking and driving, but funny.

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
I did laundry today, cleaned a little, and I'm working right now. Gotta love salaried jobs...