Italy hosts impromptu national 'f*** off!' day

NTB

Diamond Member
Mar 26, 2001
hmm..perhaps I should be taking notes: Italy.

Are there any criminal record restrictions on our own politicians? Considering the stuff they've done *before* taking office, that is - I know they can do dang near anything they want once they're in. :p It'll be interesting to watch this one and see where it goes.

At the same time, and on a completely different note, it seems that a Russian governer has declared a state-wide 'get f***ed' day: Russia

The first will likely prove more useful, but the second sounds like more fun :p Both links courtesy of Fark.

Nathan

InflatableBuddha

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2007
Originally posted by: NTB

Are there any criminal record restrictions on our own politicians? Considering the stuff they've done *before* taking office, that is - I know they can do dang near anything they want once they're in. :p It'll be interesting to watch this one and see where it goes.

At the same time, and on a completely different note, it seems that a Russian governer has declared a state-wide 'get f***ed' day: Russia

The first will likely prove more useful, but the second sounds like more fun :p Both links courtesy of Fark.

Nathan

Obligatory Boris Yeltsin/vodka joke? :D

NTB

Diamond Member
Mar 26, 2001
Originally posted by: InflatableBuddha

Nathan

Here ya go.

Nathan

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999

Nathan

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q5FIoocja4k

:D

InflatableBuddha

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2007

Nathan

Here ya go.

Nathan

:thumbsup::thumbsup::laugh: