IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >^.^<

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bigbootydaddy

Banned
Sep 14, 2000

<< still think she's a fake. Maybe she is a 300lb bald man, who happens to own 3D SMax. >>

that hi AT pic proves she is real....man are you sue you dont wanna move back to Texas???

Pastore

Diamond Member
Feb 9, 2000
hehe, dont worry kitten... i have a girlfriend too... i was just playing around with ya...

welcome aboard... :)

wyvrn

Lifer
Feb 15, 2000
Cutie patootie!

I have a fondness for Asian women, that is why I married one :)

Welcome to the boards.

hzl eyed grl

Super Moderator<br>Elite Member
Dec 28, 1999
Don't worry happykitten. They're relatively harmless. :) I don't think they've ever stalked anyone. *Hears noise* Hey....what's that noise coming from my closet? Hmmmm......

pillage2001

Lifer
Sep 18, 2000
WoW....just a night and she's like a hot cake??

Hmm...where's GF and the others?? They're too quiet these days. :p

Viper...1.8Ghz birdy?!?!..where?!?!?

GreenBeret

Golden Member
May 16, 2000
Welcome aboard, and stay away from the buttass. We still don't know how it got out of its cage.

hzl eyed grl

Super Moderator<br>Elite Member
Dec 28, 1999

<< Hmm...where's GF and the others?? They're too quiet these days. >>

What, I don't even count as one of the others? :(

hans007

Lifer
Feb 1, 2000
i have a fetish for asians ..... and like croton i am one too. you know you wanna talk to me... i'm getting a 1 ghz athlon soon. oh yes. believe that.

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
LED,

I never implied that this was mine. I have said before that it belonged to an elite member. I did not know if you wanted your name publicized. I was afraid you might get PMed to death by the forums' avid overclockers. Please accept my full apologies if I erred in keeping your identity secret. Major kudos to you for this achievement.

Mission Impossible Theme (Moby)

mztykal

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2000
Oooooh! A 1.8 gig T-Bird? Where's the pic? I'd rather have that than her. I already got a girly that I love so show me the t-bird!

Aight she looks *decent* but ya'll should get out more. Here in Hawaii we gots girlys that look like that walking all over the place. If you got the game you can get em. But if you're shy, too bad. Come to Hawaii and you'll see she ain't *tight*, she's aight though.

HappyKitty - Good job handling all those replies. Hopefully I'll get that webcam. I love the image quality. Me thinks a post in the fs/ft forum might get me one. =^.^=

-MzTyKaL <----The only one that DIDN'T hit on her. ;)

dennilfloss

Past Lifer 1957-2014 In Memoriam
Oct 21, 1999
dennilfloss.blogspot.com
&quot;-MzTyKaL <----The only one that DIDN'T hit on her.&quot;

Obviously that blindfold is working too well. I never hit on them either. I am entirely devoted to the Den Mother.

Lonely Boy (Paul Anka)