IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >^.^<

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

happykitten

Golden Member
Feb 6, 2001
bobtist ~ I'm doing my best... :)

<< [aside]jeez, just what we need, another fiesty femme.....[/aside] >>

Yes, that would be me... :D

Daniel ~ agreed... it's my first, and at this rate, it'll be around for awhile... :)

Vikaden ~ Smith College (Yale's sister school... in MA, about an hour away from Boston)

MustangSVT ~ hehehe... cute glasses! :)

dc ~ thank you! By the way... do you have any idea (rough estimate) what the male:female ratio is around here? Just wondering...

BA ~ GREAT movie...

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
ROTFLMAO at all of you!

This is why I stay here.

WAAAAAAY better than any TV show I have ever seen!

:D

BA

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 1999
&quot;Geez guys, back off. Is it really true that most geeks have never seen a good looking girl before?
you peeps need to get out more. &quot;

Oh, we see them. It's the talking where we get stuck.

dc

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 1999
isla: better than any tv show? i agree! :D

kitten: i'm guessing in the offtopic forum, it's ~70% men, but when a girl thread like this pops out, they all come out for the festivities. hehe :)

Vikaden

Golden Member
Apr 10, 2000
ok well that nips that in the bud, im in FL, i think the ratio is like 4:1 male to female

MustangSVT

Lifer
Oct 7, 2000
i think it's her pictures... they mess with our hormone levels and things so we do stupid things... oh my god tell me i didnt draw my self! ack!

RGN

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2000
Its called joking around dickwad

ohh, are we a little sensitive? ;)

kami

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
IBhacknU, well...let's just say don't be surprised if the forum servers crash from all the desperate horny geeks PMing her at this very moment. :)

happykitten

Golden Member
Feb 6, 2001
(one last post before bedtime :) )

dc ~ whew, 70%?? What a ratio... here, it's about 1 males:300 females... and those males are all professors. :(

Vikaden ~ I'll be down there in a month for Spring Break... !!!

MustangSVT ~ quite the budding artist... :D

KamaKrAzY ~ thank you very much! Great to be here...

IBhacknU ~ in all honesty... I've only gotten about 14 total, and over half of those have been from other females. I don't see what all the fuss is about...?

All right... I'm off to bed now. Good night!

P.S. for sparkle... *hugs* :)

Wizard77

Aug 17, 2000
Kitten's pictures are way too good to be webcam, possibly a digital camera hooked to the pc via USB?? Welcome to Anandtech Kitten. :D

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
several points here, all directed at happykitten.

1.You go to Smith! I got a friend who goes there, she's a psych major. by any odd chance would you know Ashli Owen-Smith?

2.Your first thread said you got addicted to Hot Deals in just one day, be careful. Hot Deals is like marijuana compared to Off topic heroin. the addiction to Off Topic is worse than you can imagine. I'm currently trying to solve my problem, I've joined ATOTA. (AnandTech Off Topic Anonymous) they can help.

3. If you wanna keep guys from hitting on you (or at least reducing the frequency of it) have you bf join AnandTech. It seems to kinda work for Toolgirl, it seems like people hit on her less when they realize that she is already claimed by Napalm381.

4. Enjoy your stay here at AnandTech. try not to anger the mods (they're cool people though <shameless suck up>) You seem to know what your doing pretty darn well, so I think you'll have fun here. I'll probably end up asking you a few questions soon. well off to another thread.

sparkle

Nov 4, 2000
May I ask if there is a particular reason why you go to an all girls school?

Glad you realize I'm not mad at you:D

thraashman

Lifer
Apr 10, 2000
I'll tell you why she goes to an all girls school. It's Smith, the sister school of Yale. It's very good, hard to get into, and very expensive (about $30,000 a year from what I'm told). just like if I could pick any school to go to regardless of money or ability to get into it or anything but academics, I'd go to MIT, Berkley, or Michigan. for some people it's all about the academics.

LordMaul

Lifer
Nov 16, 2000
<<<<<LordMaul ~ thank you for the offer, but 5 chapters of organizational psych are calling my name..>>>

Psych? That is some kind of a game, right?;) :D

Figures...

BTW, I am free tomorrow....and the next day....and the day after that....and after that...and after that....and--Hell, I am ALWAYS free! Hows about tomorrow? You and me at a nice place like this take care of us...

HEY! Can't blame me for trying, can you?! BTW...it has been awhile since I have been out...are they still wearing hoop-skirts???

VoodooExtreme

Golden Member
Jan 25, 2000

<< Is that the same girl that was on the far right and dressed as a devil in your pic from halloween? That's the one I want. >>

her pic from halloween?
Are u talking about this one?

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000
Damn guys! You think you could wipe up all the drool in here. Act like you never seen an attracive female before. If you're not careful I will get GirlFriday, Isla and WombatWoman in here to kick your asses into shape. Show some restraint.

/pushes way to fromt of line forming
<Joey Tribiani voice>How you doin' happykitten?;)</Joey Tribiani voice>

VoodooExtreme

Golden Member
Jan 25, 2000

<< <Joey Tribiani voice>How you doin' happykitten?;)</Joey Tribiani voice> >>

Muuhahahaha :p

[Doing the shark in front of a window]Waveing to happykitten ;)[/Doing the shark in front of a window]

Cable God

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2000
welcome to OT happykitten. Enjoy, as I know you will ;)

Guys, ok, I think that's enough drool on the floor. I would hate to pull out the waders....