IT WORKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! >^.^<

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

sparkle

Nov 4, 2000
I still think she's a fake. Maybe she is a 300lb bald man, who happens to own 3D SMax.

btw/cowbell!

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
God, you guys really are pathetic. Any time a woman dares to show her face here you guys swamp her like she's a freakin' 1.8 Gig TBird.

That having been said, she seems to be legit... Either that or somebody has a very nice looking accomplice.

Viper GTS

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000

<< Any time a woman dares to show her face here you guys swamp her like she's a freakin' 1.8 Gig TBird. >>

That's too funny.....sad thing is most of the guys on here woudl no what to do with the T-Bird but would be clueless when it came to a woman.

Eug

Lifer
Mar 11, 2000
Heheh, this is 2 funny. Bunch o puter geeks all hot and heavy. :p You guys should probably take a look at this picture.

Anyways, it's nice to see the continual decrease of the Y chromosome on this board.

happykitten

Golden Member
Feb 6, 2001
sparkle ~ you really should... were you planning on getting this particular model? It's AMAZING... !!!

shiznut123 ~ I'm sooooo happy about it right now... this is one of the best online purchases I've ever made... *filled with the wonderful fuzzy feeling that occurs whenever you KNOW you got a great deal* Hehehe... :)

IBhacknU ~ umm... right back atcha? :p

DarK SagE ~ as a matter of fact, I have 3 little sisters... and one happens to be 14, but she's in Texas right now. Thank you very much for the kind welcome... :) And yes, there are plenty of girls &quot;that look like me and enjoy computers.&quot; I spend over half my day sitting in front of one... I'm definitely a computer geek, and proud to be one!

I've worked for GM, Microsoft, USIntertech, the University of Michigan, etc. in the past... the thing is, I'm worried about getting an internship this summer. With the economy slowing down and all, nobody wants to hire me... *sniff* If any of you out there have any tips or know of potential internship openings, please feel free to PM me and let me know... thank you!!

KameLeon ~ definitely, definitely get one... you won't be disappointed! (but they're so cute!! hehehe...)

Beast1284 ~ down, boy... :p I have a boyfriend, but I also have tons of very available, very single girlfriends (it's really hard to meet males at an all-girls college :( )... here's a picture of one (freshly scanned). She's the one on the left. :)

LordMaul ~ thank you for the offer, but 5 chapters of organizational psych are calling my name... :(

Gizmology ~ nice to meet you... er... ape noise? O_O

Viper GTS ~ *siiiigh* o_O

PistachioByAzul

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Heheh, this is 2 funny. Bunch o puter geeks all hot and heavy. :p You guys should probably take a look at this picture.

Did I just hear a dozen hearts shatter?

urbantechie

Banned
Jun 28, 2000
Nice pictures, considering it's just a webcam :). Enjoy your stay at Anandtech, even though it's addicting.

Hey, your little sister is 14? :D..hehe just kidding :)

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
And what are you Viper GTS? The knight in shining armor?

Nope. Just slightly less horny than some of you.

:p

Viper GTS

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000

<< She's the one on the left >>

Is that the same girl that was on the far right and dressed as a devil in your pic from halloween? That's the one I want. :D

Leave me alone Viper...I'm just having some fun!! :p

urbantechie

Banned
Jun 28, 2000

<< Nope. Just slightly less horny than some of you. >>

*sigh*, thats how I feel at school. Some of my friends are just so damn horny, they are idiots. Just though I would say that.

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Janitor, forget the mop. Bring in the industrial strength wet-vac.

Russ, NCNE

bobtist

Jan 21, 2001
1.8GHz Tbird...... Ohohohohohohhhhhhhhhhh *drooooool*

Wow, so she's real. *pokes* Yup. You, missy, have an interesting road ahead of you:). Luckily, it seems from your posts that you know how to handle the attention.

[aside]jeez, just what we need, another fiesty femme.....[/aside]

Ummm, yeah:)

Daniel

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Yes that's some seriously nice quality for a web cam, I had a intel one and it sucked.

Vikaden

Golden Member
Apr 10, 2000
I cant beleive no one had posted about her friend, she is damn cute, where do you reside by the way?

MustangSVT

Lifer
Oct 7, 2000
:) it was interesting to see your first post with old pics then to see ur new pics.

im not going to make smart comments, (or im dumb to do that), but its interesting to see the face behind the text. damn only if my webcam worked... but here i what i have.
Me.
hmm believe it or not.. it's pretty close to the real thing. yes its true i have twig for a body.

dc

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 1999
haha. i find these threads funny. :)
lots of guys jumping at a GIRL that shows up on the forums.

gee, i didn't expect that... ;););)

Russ

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999

<< it seems from your posts that you know how to handle the attention. >>

Handle it? It is the objective.

Russ, NCNE

BA

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 1999
Monty Python flashbacks..

&quot;Oh yes! Let him handle us!&quot;

RGN

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2000
Geez guys, back off. Is it really true that most geeks have never seen a good looking girl before? :eek:
you peeps need to get out more.