It won't be long now !

BGod

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
The top 100 is almost an exclusive club for millionaires. Won't be too long before it will take more than a million to be part of the distinguished few.
AnandTech top 100

I'm not trying to discourage anyone from cracking enough blocks to knock someone out of the top 100. In fact I dare anyone to try to make it as far as I have in under 500 days. That is without any help from a mini-team or PFh. Through good old fashioned assimilation of friends and family, and constantly upgrading, adding to and improving my own home heard.

We've got to make an extra effort to make sure that there aren't any machines doing nothing, when they could be crunching for the BEST TEAM ON EARTH!

Tripleshot

Elite Member
Jan 29, 2000
ßGød

How many in your herd to get you to top 100 in 500 days?

And CONGRATULATIONS!:D

MWalkden

Golden Member
Dec 7, 1999
Way to go ßGød! I'm glad you are on TA!:):):) Just wanted to say that even though I'm on a mini-team, it didn't get here without doing those vary same things.:)

I just got done putting a tower system together for my living room, doing my first Duron and got it up to 850 pretty stable. Going to work on it this week and see if I can squeeze another 50Mhz out of it!(greedy I guess!:))

TA is moving up fast!!!:cool:

SpaceWalker

Oct 13, 1999
Yeap, as of last night, 98 of the top 100 in the team are millionares....

Congrats to all...

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooooooooo....................

Postman

Oct 30, 1999
<<In fact I dare anyone to try to make it as far as I have in under 500 days. That is without any help from a mini-team or PFh. >>

Well dare me, 330 days now :) Everything done in personal assimilations too.

Viztech

Platinum Member
Oct 9, 1999
Yes, it is unfortunate that the PhF has spoiled the top of the TA charts.

I now consider Mika's stats to be the official viztech stats, even though I dumped direct to Dnet for a short while, and have but a handful of remote machines cracking for viztech now.

Congrats BGod....(How do you do that font thing anyway?

viz

Jator

Golden Member
Jun 14, 2000
I'm mad BGod. I didn't get my proper credit for pushing you!!! (Insert winking smiley face here).

Jeff has truley become one of the better single participant crackers. I kept up with him for a while, but he has too many friends who let him run that on their machines.

Congrats BGod/Jeff. Hopefully I will rejoing the top 100 and become a Millionaire soon. =)

BGod

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Tripleshot, The heard can be found here: Computer Archive It started out with just a P2 266MHz and grew like wildfire.

MWalkden, I wish you luck with your overclock. I know all of mine are maxed out. Adding a dual P3 500 @ 560 next weekend.

Postman, You must have one heck of a herd! Congrats to you indeed! :D

Viztech, I messed around in MS Word until I found the ASCII characters that ICQ and everything else would accept. mIRC still doesn't like them though. :(

KingHam, Props to you too.

Jay, Yes, you kick a$$ too! :D:):D I've gotta do something about those lagging UT stats though. hehe

LeBlatt

Golden Member
Dec 8, 1999
Nice, &szlig;G&oslash;d ! (Alt+0223, Alt+0248, thx charmap ;))

Last time I checked (while ago), one needed 500K to hit TA Top 100...

jatwell

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Hey Bgod!! I've been w/ you all the way :D

No PhF here either :) Just pure assimilation. I just looked and I missed my 1 Year Anniversary!!!!!

I've already been working 404 days!

CLL Sr

Oct 12, 1999
Fortunately my blocks are all mine also. I have been at it a little longer than you though.
Congrats on the great work Jeff.