It just isnt fair!

n00bGuy

Banned
May 14, 2003
They can get away with saying any-thing they want about me, by insults, and putdowns, since IM BANNED here ... Look at what noTiger says... Kermit doesn show love for me either!!! .... BTW Im aka SimK68 on alot of other boards like the one here....

SlackerCentral

There are more threads like that one, but I didnt feel like searching. That was just a example, even thought not much was said.
Ive been on there for almost 3 years. Ive contributed, and donated alot, and I got banned for standing up for myself from getting names called at me.

I just dont think its fair they can get away with saying whatever they want about me, and giving me a bad name by saying remarks about me like this. I mean this kinna thing upsets me. Im tring not to make a big issue about it, because it will be just another way, and a example for the Slack-Man (Slacker the owner) to keep his ban-button pressed on me.

That place was my home. I have alot of freinds on there that I miss talking to.

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
*small violin plays in background*

Have you emailed the Mods and made your case?

yobarman

Lifer
Jan 11, 2001
I tried to show interest... i really did.. but you're a tool. Get a life outside thecomputer buddy

n00bGuy

Banned
May 14, 2003
Originally posted by: MichaelD
*small violin plays in background*

Have you emailed the Mods and made your case?

It was the ADMIN who banned me. Ive been banned for almost 3 months now. He wont listen what I have to say. He doesnt care. :(

n00bGuy

Banned
May 14, 2003
Originally posted by: yobarman
I tried to show interest... i really did.. but you're a tool. Get a life outside thecomputer buddy

I do brotha, I do! :) I just think I get treated unfairly everywhere I go, or no matter what I do or say. People just dont understand.

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
The "Admin?" That would be Zuni, I think. Dont' know what to tell you. You obviously pissed someone off pretty badly.

n00bGuy

Banned
May 14, 2003
Originally posted by: MichaelD
The "Admin?" That would be Zuni, I think. Dont' know what to tell you. You obviously pissed someone off pretty badly.

It was Slacker. He talks to the member "Plaster" as though they have known eacher for years. And I know Plaster personally. He helps me fix this PC when its down. It just upsets me, he doesnt talk to me like he does Plaster. I hate when people favor other people.

HappyPuppy

Lifer
Apr 5, 2001
You must be very young and immature to still think life is fair. It isn't. Accept it. Get over it. Move on.

n00bGuy

Banned
May 14, 2003
Originally posted by: NinjaGnome
There is a world outside of computers. Get to know it.

Well your on it now. Otherwise you wouldnt be telling me this. Im only on it 2 to 3 hours on average daily

n00bGuy

Banned
May 14, 2003
LMAO!!! WOW!!!! Have I woken that place up just now!!....

Currently Active Users: 45 (11 members and 34 guests)

Usually says 3 to 5 guests. OH...look at the member "RainBow"...says on his sig "Banned from AnAndTech from posting "Lets Count" or somthing....youlll see ;)

n00bGuy

Banned
May 14, 2003
Originally posted by: docmanjimmer
well if you were kermit id say the dood in the truck that got mad was a mod..... but however bah nm

He was just making fun of me... And making me look like the truck drive because I loose my cool too much. The member Ambience is a real PAIN as well, and I have had big arguements with him, because he says all kinds of putdowns at me, and alot of other people, until one day I just let him have it, and thats what got me banned.

Cyberian

Diamond Member
Jun 17, 2000
Originally posted by: n00bGuy

I do brotha, I do! :) I just think I get treated unfairly everywhere I go, or no matter what I do or say. People just dont understand.
Everybody is out of step except for you, Dude.

n00bGuy

Banned
May 14, 2003
Originally posted by: Cyberian
Originally posted by: n00bGuy

Everybody is out of step except for you, Dude.

What do you mean? I was just expressing its un-fair of them to do that. When Im tring to walk a chalked line to get back in. I have feelings too

n00bGuy

Banned
May 14, 2003
lol! I see one member from here has already made a aquantence......

Here

Yea, we let alot of things slide over there. You can pretty much come and go as you please. But I took advantage of it.