It is time...

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I can.. but I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of sharing it. You're being a dick, so no.. I'm not going to indulge you.

Stop making it seem like you're butthurt because Obama is attacked more and has more hyperbole about him than Romney does.
You are full of shit. You keep claiming you don't want to give me satisfaction, but nobody here is buying it. Nobody is stupid enough to think that being proven wrong is satisfying, not even you. I'll stop being a dick when you start being honest.

Butthurt? Really? Pointing out that you are full of shit has nothing to do with how I react to criticism of Obama. A rational person would understand this. At least you admit that the hyperbole about Obama is worse. But how can you say that if you have a comparable example? Oh that's right, you don't have even one comparable example but are too dishonest to admit it.

Last edited:

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
:D danke is mad at being bitchslapped by a (rather whitty) gay man. I think he is a closet homophobe...

zsdersw

Lifer
Oct 29, 2003
You are full of shit. You keep claiming you don't want to give me satisfaction, but nobody here is buying it. Nobody is stupid enough to think that being proven wrong is satisfying, not even you. I'll stop being a dick when you start being honest.

Butthurt? Really? Pointing out that you are full of shit has nothing to do with how I react to criticism of Obama. A rational person would understand this. At least you admit that the hyperbole about Obama is worse. But how can you say that if you have a comparable example? Oh that's right, you don't have even one comparable example but are too dishonest to admit it.

All I'm hearing from you is "Waaa waaa!" ... here, I'll put the bottle of formula in the microwave for you. :rolleyes:

Nothing I would give as hyperbole about Romney would be comparable in your eyes because you can't take your mouth off of Obama's cock long enough to be even the slightest bit objective.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
All I'm hearing from you is "Waaa waaa!" ... here, I'll put the bottle of formula in the microwave for you. :rolleyes:

Nothing I would give as hyperbole about Romney would be comparable in your eyes because you can't take your mouth off of Obama's cock long enough to be even the slightest bit objective.
All you have left is personal attacks. As I suspected. Game, set, match.

Nov 29, 2006
528027_425578580841553_387766098_n.jpg

313078_457925274239934_120656505_n.jpg

I like how you post this, but i can bet you will be voting for Romney most likely.

Me..i actually agree with your pictures and attack both sides here and dont vote for either of them.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
You're the one who started that snowball rolling, so you have only yourself to blame.
I started the snowball rolling? Please find the first post where I insulted you in this thread. Then let me know if the little number on the top right corner of that post is less than 50.

Matt1970

Lifer
Mar 19, 2007
I like how you post this, but i can bet you will be voting for Romney most likely.

Me..i actually agree with your pictures and attack both sides here and dont vote for either of them.

I more than likely will vote for Romney but I am not happy about it.

zsdersw

Lifer
Oct 29, 2003
I started the snowball rolling? Please find the first post where I insulted you in this thread. Then let me know if the little number on the top right corner of that post is less than 50.

You said I was "full of shit" and "dishonest". Post #51.

Nemesis 1

Lifer
Dec 30, 2006
We have a near majority of people in this country that live off of the government, government employees and those dependent on government. We have an increasing number of people with no knowledge of history. As you rightly point out, we have an increasing number of people that believe they have a right to not be offended, that no one is allowed to tell them something that they don't like. We have an increasing number of people that have no knowledge of how our government was set up and is supposed to work. We have an increasing number of people that think the government should be influential in running people's lives. We have an increasing number of people who think elections are like American Idol or prom queen contest.

In the end, we get the government we deserve.

This is best reply I have seen in this section ever. The best is he did it without pointing fingers at any group.
One poster said not to vote for either party . Good advice . But I will vote obummer period . I want the dems to get their wishes fulfillled. I will tell ya a fact though . When the social state has outgoing receipts to feed 60% of the people who now refuse to work . Than we in history can turn back the pages of history and lol at those who believe in social reformas = to freepass threw life is proven to be the wrong path . we live on a planet that evolved life (Avoids orgins) debate. WE have to live within the laws of nature itself. We aren't and have not lived within the earth laws for ages. Caring for the ill and down trodden. Looks great on paper but in the long run brings about extinction. The sick breeding with the healthy only spreads the sickness among the genetic make up of humans. Evolution in which so many hang their existance on . Dictates that only the strongest survive. You go against mother earth you lose . You have already lost . Your just to ignorant to understand the facts.

Last edited:

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Don't take Cerpin Taxt seriously in anything he says. He claims the universe does not exist and that a magic man who hangs out with him makes words turn invisible in posts on Internet Forums.

The guy needs to be committed.

Cerpin Taxt

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Don't take Cerpin Taxt seriously in anything he says. He claims the universe does not exist and that a magic man who hangs out with him makes words turn invisible in posts on Internet Forums.
And you have sexual fantasies of prepubescent children.

The guy needs to be committed.
You need to be incarcerated.

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
This is best reply I have seen in this section ever. The best is he did it without pointing fingers at any group.
One poster said not to vote for either party . Good advice . But I will vote obummer period . I want the dems to get their wishes fulfillled. I will tell ya a fact though . When the social state has outgoing receipts to feed 60% of the people who now refuse to work . Than we in history can turn back the pages of history and lol at those who believe in social reformas = to freepass threw life is proven to be the wrong path . we live on a planet that evolved life (Avoids orgins) debate. WE have to live within the laws of nature itself. We aren't and have not lived within the earth laws for ages. Caring for the ill and down trodden. Looks great on paper but in the long run brings about extinction. The sick breeding with the healthy only spreads the sickness among the genetic make up of humans. Evolution in which so many hang their existance on . Dictates that only the strongest survive. You go against mother earth you lose . You have already lost . Your just to ignorant to understand the facts.

Who cares if we lose? Lets just enjoy the ride down.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Hey, if it looks like pathetic semantic games, it looks like cybrsage. If you don't like it, don't do it.
You would think that cybr agreeing with him would send up a red flag, but alas, it is not to be. Just another example of zsdersw sticking his head in the sand when he is called out to support his claim that there is no difference between Ds and Rs. :D

zsdersw

Lifer
Oct 29, 2003
You would think that cybr agreeing with him would send up a red flag, but alas, it is not to be.

Unlike you, I don't automatically disagree with someone because I've often disagreed with them in the past.

Just another example of zsdersw sticking his head in the sand when he is called out to support his claim that there is no difference between Ds and Rs. :D

That was never the claim. The claim was that there is hyperbole about both major party candidates... and that it's all hyperbole. The distinction between which is worse than the other was not something I ever made and have never been the least bit interested in, but it is a contrast you insisted upon drawing.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Unlike you, I don't automatically disagree with someone because I've often disagreed with them in the past.
Actually, if you took your head out of your ass, you would realize I do not either. What I said was: 'It should raise a red flag.' Since you seem unwilling or unable to interpret that, I'll dumb it down for you. It means that if you see cybr agreeing with something, anything, that you also agree with, that thing should be re-examined. I did not say it should be automatically dismissed or rendered invalid, which is what your defective brain seems to have inferred from my statement. Might want to have someone look at that and see if it can be fixed, btw.

That was never the claim. The claim was that there is hyperbole about both major party candidates... and that it's all hyperbole. The distinction between which is worse than the other was not something I ever made and have never been the least bit interested in, but it is a contrast you insisted upon drawing.
Yes, I brought it up to point out to you that they are not even remotely close in quantity or in magnitude. To illustrate this, I asked you to try to provide one single example that compares in magnitude. Rather than admit that you cannot, you instead claimed that you indeed could (bolded below):
That's the best example of hyperbole you can offer for Romney? ...
No, it's just one that came to mind right away. Feel free to offer more examples.
Really? After half an hour you still can't think of a single comparable example? Well, I am satified. Thanks. :thumbsup:
I can.. but I'm not going to give you the satisfaction of sharing it. You're being a dick, so no.. I'm not going to indulge you.

Nobody here is buying your bullshit. You can't think of one mainstream example because one does not exist.

sm625

Diamond Member
May 6, 2011
What a bunch of crap. Obama is the wall street hooker, and they put Romney up agaisnt him precisely because he is the same in all the ways that matter. But the media has so many dumbed down morons so blinded that they cannot see, they truly cannot see that its the exact same two wrestlers going at it in a meaningless match on meaningless issues on which they both lie their butts off anyway.

cybrsage

Lifer
Nov 17, 2011
Danke is still butt hurt zsders handily out thought him. Notice zsdersw is not claiming any sort of major victory, for out thinking Danke is easy.

zsdersw

Lifer
Oct 29, 2003
Actually, if you took your head out of your ass, you would realize I do not either. What I said was: 'It should raise a red flag.' Since you seem unwilling or unable to interpret that, I'll dumb it down for you. It means that if you see cybr agreeing with something, anything, that you also agree with, that thing should be re-examined. I did not say it should be automatically dismissed or rendered invalid, which is what your defective brain seems to have inferred from my statement. Might want to have someone look at that and see if it can be fixed, btw.

And the personal attacks from you continue. Not at all unexpected.

Yes, I brought it up to point out to you that they are not even remotely close in quantity or in magnitude.

Why does that matter? Hyperbole in political campaigns is par for the course. Getting into which one is more hyperbolic than the other is entirely beside and unrelated to the point I was making.

Nobody here is buying your bullshit. You can't think of one mainstream example because one does not exist.

Sure I can. Romney is said to be a vulture capitalist who had no problems making money off of failed companies and the accompanying job losses. He's also said to be unpatriotic for having so much of his money in foreign banks.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
And the personal attacks from you continue. Not at all unexpected.
And of course you use that as an excuse to avoid addressing the actual point. And of course you cry about the personal attacks when you were the first to use one in this thread.

Why does that matter? Hyperbole in political campaigns is par for the course. Getting into which one is more hyperbolic than the other is entirely beside and unrelated to the point I was making.
I just found it funny that that was the best example of hyperbole you could find for Romney. If you hadn't said you could think of examples comparable to the hyperbole throw around about Obama (of course without providing a single example, haha), I would have dropped it.

Sure I can. Romney is said to be a vulture capitalist who had no problems making money off of failed companies and the accompanying job losses. He's also said to be unpatriotic for having so much of his money in foreign banks.
Nice tries. Claiming Romney made his money off of failed companies and downsizing isn't hyperbole, it is just how it is. Of course you think that I only think that because to you I am a partisan hack. Sorry, but repeating how Romeny actually made his millions is just stating fact, not hyperbole. As for the second example, that is an example of slight hyperbole. An example of major hyperbole would be something like "Obama wants to implement Sharia law." Try to think of an example that compares to that magnitude of nonsense.