Israel: We Are At War

Page 162 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

emperus

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2012
BIDEN: "I made it clear to the Israelis — don't move on Haifa!"
Haifa is a major city *IN* Israel.

LOL, Biden is president of the United States (SUPERPOWER)

Biden is old. Yeah we get it.
But Biden's portfolio is also the world. I can't even imagine the amount of people he has to deal with on a weekly basis let alone the details he has to master. I'm sure anyone in the same situation would make similar mistakes.

Whether it be Trump, Biden, Obama or Bush. It's silly to make hay over these slip ups.

Now the issue with Trump and Bush 2nd is that I'm not sure they were really slip-ups.

Shervan360

Sep 1, 2019
Biden is old. Yeah we get it.
But Biden's portfolio is also the world. I can't even imagine the amount of people he has to deal with on a weekly basis let alone the details he has to master. I'm sure anyone in the same situation would make similar mistakes.

Whether it be Trump, Biden, Obama or Bush. It's silly to make hay over these slip ups.

Now the issue with Trump and Bush 2nd is that I'm not sure they were really slip-ups.

See the world since Biden came.
The Middle East is continuously suffering from war and tension. (Iran/Israel/Gaza)
Russia has taken over several provinces of Ukraine.
China continues to grow rapidly.
No country or company imposes US sanctions.
and ...

• Haha
Reactions: dank69 and Zorba

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
See the world since Biden came.
The Middle East is continuously suffering from war and tension. (Iran/Israel/Gaza)
Russia has taken over several provinces of Ukraine.
China continues to grow rapidly.
No country or company imposes US sanctions.
and ...
And you blame any and all of this on Joe Biden? Please explain in detail.

Reactions: hal2kilo

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Shervan, you make good points but I would add that Biden is just part of the overall American/Western foreign policy. If you replace him with Trump, it will not be any better because American foreign policy is just horrible, and changing presidents will not change it. Remember that Trump is a war criminal just like all the other US presidents.

So ISIS and other "rebels" bad unless America/Israel support them to overthrow other governments.

• Love
Reactions: Shervan360

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
And now, American-funded Israel is going to commit genocide in the West Bank as well?

The Lemkin Institute for Genocide Prevention has issued an “active genocide alert” over the situation for Palestinians in the occupied West Bank.

“Israel is committing genocide against Palestinians across Palestine,” the Lemkin Institute said earlier this month.

Last weekend, violence against Palestinians escalated sharply as large groups of Israeli settler mobs launched attacks on at least 17 Palestinian villages following the disappearance of an Israeli teenager.

Settlers killed thousands of chickens and dozens of sheep, and stole others. They blocked entrances to villages, set Palestinian homes on fire, burned hundreds of olive trees, injured dozens of Palestinians with live ammunition and destroyed private Palestinian property, including cars and livestock pens.

Settlers were often accompanied and protected by the Israeli military.

In total, between 12 and 15 April, seven Palestinians were killed in the occupied West Bank, including at least two children.

Palestinian human rights groups Al-Haq, Al Mezan and the Palestinian Center for Human Rights this week urged the “international community, private actors and businesses, to respond to the widespread violent attacks against Palestinians and their property across the West Bank.”

Shervan360

Sep 1, 2019
Shervan, you make good points but I would add that Biden is just part of the overall American/Western foreign policy. If you replace him with Trump, it will not be any better because American foreign policy is just horrible, and changing presidents will not change it. Remember that Trump is a war criminal just like all the other US presidents.

So ISIS and other "rebels" bad unless America/Israel support them to overthrow other governments.

The US: No Longer the Ultimate Superpower (This is Karma.)

Shervan360

Sep 1, 2019

Exactly, but in my opinion, the policies of the Democratic Party are much more destructive to the world.
In the era of the democrats, the world is in chaos and war.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Lol Russia didn’t invade earlier because Putin liked orange monkey policies. And gasp Iran through their proxies are not responsible for the current conflicts?

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Exactly, but in my opinion, the policies of the Democratic Party are much more destructive to the world.
In the era of the democrats, the world is in chaos and war.
The Republicans were in power during the illegal wars of Iraq, Afghanistan while a Democrat was in office for the Lybian and Syrian wars. Not to mention the illegal "War on Terror" was under a Republican but it was supported by both parties. The neocons who run US foreign policy are both Republicans and Democrats. I don't see any big difference between the two parties except their voters. The Republican voters are very much hardliners on US foreign policy and Democrat voters are mixed on this. Even now, Republican voters are more supportive of genocidal Israel than Democrat voters, though politicians of both parties support Israel regardless.

• Love
Reactions: Oric and Shervan360

Shervan360

Sep 1, 2019
Because Trumple Foreskin will end all the problems in this world. /s
You fuckin clowns showing up before elections is laughable at best.

LOL, This is the President of the United States.

Biden falls on stage while giving out diplomas at U.S. Air Force Academy graduation :))

Oric

Oct 11, 1999
There are two candidates

One always has the Democles sword of Impeachment over him constantly

The other one probably has to be reminded who he is every morning

Looks like a democracy that can be easily manipulated by King's Men

• Love

Uhtrinity

Platinum Member
Dec 21, 2003
LOL, This is the President of the United States.

Biden falls on stage while giving out diplomas at U.S. Air Force Academy graduation :))

10 months ago and he tripped over a sand bag that was on the stage. You can see it in the video. That could have happened to anyone.

• Wow

Drach

Golden Member
Apr 24, 2022
  • Love

Shervan360

Sep 1, 2019
10 months ago and he tripped over a sand bag that was on the stage. You can see it in the video. That could have happened to anyone.

Biden is worse now. His illness/disease is progressing.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
I think Iran has the right to defend itself against the Arab-Israeli-American alliance/coalition.
The Arab states are disgusting, sellouts and don't even represent their own people. Egypt can put so much pressure on Israel but because of US bribes and weapons, they won't. The Egyptian people on the other hand are not happy with this but their government doesn't represent them - it represents the Israelis and Americans.

Thankfully, with Chinese influence in the region, this can slowly change. For example, the Chinese have reestablished relations between Iran and Saudi Arabia when these parties were in Beijing. A very clever and powerful move - a clear sign that China has emerged as a true power. Though Saudi Arabia is still run by terrible people, at least some dialogue is better than none.

• Love