israel levels an entire city within an hour

Page 17 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

QuantumPion

Diamond Member
Jun 27, 2005
Your argument basically boils down to you don't believe Palestinians have a right to resist or should be resisting.

And your argument boils down to the Jews don't have the right to live, and by not dying they are violating the rights of the palestinians to kill them all.

emperus

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2012
Responses in bold.

Until a launch is done; it is difficult to determine where the rocket comes from.
Are you an advocate of allowing the launches to take place and Israel accept the launch because they shooters may be long gone by that time the retaliatory response happens.?

And Israel has no agency in not shooting weapons when they are fully aware the rocket shooters are most likely gone. I think that is the issue people have. Israel has settled on collective punishment.

Thanks for posting that video. IT seems utterly ridiculous Israel fires a Bomb to take out a tent and in the process takes out buildings people live in. How many "terrorists" did they create in the process?

Last edited:

emperus

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2012
No uniforms, no centralized command structure, hides among civilians, uses human shields, intentionally targets civilians, intentionally kills own civilians for propaganda purposes, take your pick.

So the CIA are terrorists? D:

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
how much of that money is actually going up in smoke, though, versus paid to US defense contractors for R&D, engineering, etc?

I'm sure we're keeping the blueprints for whatever we make Israel just in case the US needs an Iron Dome of its own.
Part of Obama's original deal was that part of the development AND part of the production be done in this country. I don't know who wrote the bill, but that's uncommonly wise for American government.

And Israel has no agency in not shooting weapons when they are fully aware the rocket shooters are most likely gone. I think that is the issue people have. Israel has settled on collective punishment.

Thanks for posting that video. IT seems utterly ridiculous Israel fires a Bomb to take out a tent and in the process takes out buildings people live in. How many "terrorists" did they create in the process?
As always, the argument is that Jews should just accept rockets being fired at them. It's not like they're really human, eh?

emperus

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2012
Part of Obama's original deal was that part of the development AND part of the production be done in this country. I don't know who wrote the bill, but that's uncommonly wise for American government.

As always, the argument is that Jews should just accept rockets being fired at them. It's not like they're really human, eh?

That doesn't even deserve a response from me.