Isn't it time we get new avatars?

Byte

Platinum Member
Mar 8, 2000
Custom avatars might get a little crazy (esp on OT hehe), but we should get like maybe eleventy billion more avatars to choose from.

tami

Lifer
Nov 14, 2004
i love how random people come out of the woodwork and ask questions that have already been asked ... again.

xanis

Lifer
Sep 11, 2005
We should get new avatars to choose from, eh? How about adding some functionality to to the forums and letting us use our own? I really don't care for this forum software. Have you seen the prices for it? Its $4,600 for the version we run and you can't even upload your own avatars. Pift. But yeah back to what you said, we could use some new ones.

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by: Xanis
We should get new avatars to choose from, eh? How about adding some functionality to to the forums and letting us use our own? I really don't care for this forum software. Have you seen the prices for it? Its $4,600 for the version we run and you can't even upload your own avatars. Pift. But yeah back to what you said, we could use some new ones.

Custom avatars is an option in Fusetalk - the owners of this site have opted NOT to enable that option.

Also - the webmaster works for Fusetalk.

edro

Lifer
Apr 5, 2002
No images in posts/signatures and No custom avatars = a civilized professional board

Wait... did I just use the words Civilized and Professional when describing ATOT? :)