ISIS throws gay men off buildings

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
ISIS is actively participating in a genocide against mankind. Anyone not ISIS is systemically slaughtered or enslaved for conversion.

That is why I favor destroying them.

Spungo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2012
But isn't the middle east a super pro-gay culture?

man love thursdays

kingdom in the closet

It's basically prison mentality. You can't talk to women, you can't approach women, you can't touch women. The only thing left to do is bang other guys.
201201071044FZF.gif

Feb 6, 2007
I can't fathom how anyone could be so filled with hatred for everyone who isn't like them. It's mind-boggling.

PokerGuy

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005

That is completely messed up, but we've pretty much become accustomed to ISIS brutality, murder, torture, rape, beheadings and on. They are just complete evil and need to be eradicated, there is no middle ground or area for common understanding with people that insane.

Won't be long until some idiot comes in to try and create some bs false equivalence to conservatives in the US wanting to deny rights or some other crap.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
I can't fathom how anyone could be so filled with hatred for everyone who isn't like them. It's mind-boggling.

just wait for the apologist slime that post here to come running and defending them and how that we should feel guilty for not understanding ISIS fucked up behavior.

Spungo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2012
Spend 10 minutes reading the profiles of men on okcupid. I'll save you the time and summarize it for you: "Women don't like me even though I'm a nice guy. Those fucking wise and beautiful woman whores. I hate them so god damn much. "

Throwing people off buildings actually seems humane by middle east standards. Go watch a video of someone being stoned to death. That's a standard way of killing people over there.

Last edited:

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004

Pick up a history book, and then realize that western civilization with our parliaments and bills of rights is as good as it has gotten. We live in a bubble which lets us mask the true dark heart of humanity. Too many among us have forgotten what waits for them outside our home, beyond the reach and laws of our people.

In our folly we left Iraq in Anarchy. ISIS is what the human mind conjures in the broken corners of the world. It is neither new nor mind-boggling, there is no moral ambiguity, the Earth is what we make of it in the struggle between good and evil.

We fight so that others may live.
ISIS fights so that others may die.

Spungo

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2012
death, pain, fear, blood, rape, mutilations. its the muslim way.

It's more of a human way. A large percentage of Americans are proudly pro-rape. Literally. The numbers say more men are raped than women, and almost all of it is preventable because it happens in prison. How do people respond to such data? The story gets a +1, thumbs up, yay rape!

At least feminists have done a reasonably good job of getting people to stop cheering when women get raped. Now we just need a group to get people to stop cheering when men are raped.

Nov 30, 2006
I'm of the opinion that we should give free passage to any U.S. citizen wanting to join ISIS with one condition, they agree to renounce their US citizenship.

moonbogg

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
Pushing them off of a building like that...there's something about it that's particularly horrible. Its high enough to be terrifying, but not high enough to guarantee a quick death. Its possible to survive that fall and I even think they finished one guy off with stoning after pushing him.
When you guys read something like this, I want to know how you guys process it. I find it necessary to put myself in the position of a man being tied to a chair and pushed off the building. The full weight of the crime can only be realized by the man being pushed off the building. Try really hard to be that man. Feel the anxiety and desperation, feel the sadness and disbelief as you look at the people down below, how they refuse to speak on your behalf or to help you. Maybe your lover is down there, watching you be murdered.
When I do this, I want to nuke ISIS. But you can't. ISIS is like a cancer and you have to be delicate in its removal or you risk killing the host.

artvscommerce

Golden Member
Jul 27, 2010

did you happen poke your head into the thread about the cyclist getting cut off by the mini van?

i had similar thoughts reading both of these threads.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
just wait for the apologist slime that post here to come running and defending them and how that we should feel guilty for not understanding ISIS fucked up behavior.
Lol. What nutters been defending ISIS?

DCal?

Pocatello

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
It's just another way to recruit more young people to join their cause, young men join to do the fighting, young women join to become their brides. Destroying relics, beheading people, burning people, throwing people off from high building, it's just another day in paradise. Apparently, a lot of young people are captivated by such violence.

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
death, pain, fear, blood, rape, mutilations. its the muslim way.

It's the human way, get it right please.

Your lovely Western people were this way years ago too. Do not forget. These so-called Muslims are not Muslims. Those Western people who were burning people centuries ago were also not Christian. They were abusing Christianity for their perverted agenda.

These so-called Muslims are also doing the same. They haven't been conditioned through education like the West has. Maybe they need another few decades, I don't know. But eventually, they will also become conditioned like the modern Western people. They will be your future consumers. This is the direction the world is heading in. Some, like many Asians, have adopted the Western way much quickly while the Middle Easterners and some others are a bit slower. Make no mistake, the Western way of living is on its way there too. We're all going to be conditioned like the West not far from now.

These supposed Muslim people are heavily conditioned and only claim to be Muslim. This is not true Islam. Just like it was not Christianity that was torturing and burning people centuries ago. Don't confuse true religion with organized religion.

If we had true Christianity (or any other real religion), the world would be at peace. We don't have true Christianity. We only have an organized and very distorted version of Christianity and thus this is our world.

It's not as easy as having a long beard and robes. Those things does not make one a Muslim. Just like wearing a cross does not make one a Christian.

It is very sad how humanity is. We humans should truly look at ourselves and see what we've come to.

moonbogg

Lifer
Jan 8, 2011
Imagine if the ISIS types caused enough damage to plummet the world into a new dark age that lasts 1,000 years. Imagine that?

raildogg

Lifer
Aug 24, 2004
Imagine if the ISIS types caused enough damage to plummet the world into a new dark age that lasts 1,000 years. Imagine that?

Well, let's see this for a second:

We've had all sorts of different violent groups over the past 5,000 years. They've all done their various forms of destruction. Some have lasted longer than others. But one thing has been constant in human history: when one violent group dies, another one quickly takes its place. We humans don't know what peace is. This is who we are - violent tribal people. ISIS is no different. They are here but will be replaced by some other group.

And please, get real. When there are over 20,000+ (???) nuclear weapons and countless other forms of destruction, you think these ISIL people will plunge this world into this "New Dark Age?"

Be more concerned about the growing ambitions of the East and the limited resources. Be more concerned about the way we are destroying our nature. Be more concerned about how YOU are living.

Let the media spread fear about ISIL or whoever. The real threat to humankind is our mind and our attitude. Not ISIL. Or Russia. It is rather the collective selfishness that has enveloped the entire world. This collective selfishness will be our downfall, not a particular group here and there.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
When I do this, I want to nuke ISIS. But you can't. ISIS is like a cancer and you have to be delicate in its removal or you risk killing the host.

My blood boils and I want to nuke them as well.

For the sake of the victims hiding among them, I trim back those feelings into a more sensible military campaign where we attack their forces where visible and then seal off travel between cities in the infected area. We ensure the ISIS militia cannot function without mobility or supplies. We let the locals go in and deal with ISIS as they see fit, however horrible that may be.

I would see our great military strength facilitate a return to peace, stability, and normalcy for Iraq... even Syria.

Nebor

Lifer
Jun 24, 2003
The Arabic language version of "It's Raining Men" is as gruesome as I expected.