ISIS Recruiting Video Features Canadian "Martyr"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
ISIS is using Western marketing technology to recruit in the West.

My "opinion?" We can't kill our way out of this, and we can't "ramp up our security state tools" to even more facist degrees to triumph, either.

We simply have to be more intelligent and flexible about how we win the propaganda battle, or we will have endless war and corrosive levels of "homeland security" as the result.

We will have lost. :(

brandonb

Diamond Member
Oct 17, 2006
That's cool. Recruit the retards over here, have them go over there and get killed. Removes them from the gene pool. I'm ok with it.

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
ISIS is using Western marketing technology to recruit in the West.

My "opinion?" We can't kill our way out of this, and we can't "ramp up our security state tools" to even more facist degrees to triumph, either.

We simply have to be more intelligent and flexible about how we win the propaganda battle, or we will have endless war and corrosive levels of "homeland security" as the result.

We will have lost. :(

What I don't understand is how we have forgot how to win propaganda wars? We dealt with the communist threat in Eastern Europe via propaganda. Communist ideology was violent and fanatical. So why do we feel the need to bomb freedom instead of broadcast it into the homes of the Middle East? And yes I understand we were involved in hot wars against communism. However we didn't topple the Soviet Union by bombing the communism out of them.

Status
Not open for further replies.