Is Venezuela Next?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

realibrad

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
It's worth pointing out that fskimospy loves it when democrat hawks bomb brown people to get some defense votes and less so when republicans do it, cus you know, politics.

If its worth pointing out, do you mind pointing it out when he has done it? Claiming he has is not the same as pointing out when he has. So because of its worth, can you please do it?

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
If its worth pointing out, do you mind pointing it out when he has done it? Claiming he has is not the same as pointing out when he has. So because of its worth, can you please do it?

He reliably supports democrat hawkishness, like in syria and so on. I'm sure you can find all those posts if you weren't obliged to play as dumb as buckshot.

realibrad

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013

This is the part where I explain how you linking me to a search of his posts that contain the word Syria. So that.

I did find this post though.

I am fairly ambivalent about striking Syria, I see plusses and minuses. The thing is about this strike is that I'm not sure what it was supposed to accomplish. I mean, what's his goal? Presumably it's not to oust Assad. Is it to get him to stop using chemical weapons? If so, what about all the other atrocities? What if he uses chemical weapons again, are we going to strike harder? I don't get the sense that Trump has thought this through or has an overarching strategy.

BTW, that is not promoting bombing.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

This is where you are actually too dumb to read. Nice self ownage, yet again.

https://forums.anandtech.com/thread...tion-from-russia.2342146/page-2#post-35483271

Exactly. I think nearly everyone in this discussion agrees that attacking Syria was/is a bad idea. So on the merits of the case in that respect, there isn't much to discuss. Even though Putin is doing it for bad reasons it's a good outcome that he was able to help dissuade Obama from bombing Assad. (IMO at least)

Looks like you owe both realibrad and me an apology. When can we expect that? ;)

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
This is the part where I explain how you linking me to a search of his posts that contain the word Syria. So that.

Yes, I was not a particularly big fan of striking Syria when Obama was in office either. Color me shocked that our good friend agent00f got caught talking about things he knows nothing about yet again.

Curse you for responding in a way where I was pretty sure you were talking about me and making me lose IQ points by reading one his posts.

realibrad

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Yes, I was not a particularly big fan of striking Syria when Obama was in office either. Color me shocked that our good friend agent00f got caught talking about things he knows nothing about yet again.

Curse you for responding in a way where I was pretty sure you were talking about me and making me lose IQ points by reading one his posts.

Gonna get you down to my level soon. :)

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016

Funny then that in every thread he's trying to blame the conservatives or putin or anyone over syria instead of D hawk clinton/obama sending in the troops. Same as trumpsters like you do when they know they need to deflect from their own problems. Seems obvious he can figure out defending syria is a bad idea, same as you can figure out for defending nazis in charlotteville, but feels compelled to do the best he can anyway for his side, a lot of plus/minuses over killing off expendable brown people and blame to go around. That's just politics, and there's no mystery why political players hate it when their game is made transparent.

This is where you are actually too dumb to read. Nice self ownage, yet again.

https://forums.anandtech.com/thread...tion-from-russia.2342146/page-2#post-35483271

Looks like you owe both realibrad and me an apology. When can we expect that? ;)

Appears you were lying about ignoring me after all. Since we're not pretending about that anymore, how would you say your politics for the democrats differ from the conservatives for their GOP? You guys sure identify with each other well enough.

Last edited:

realibrad

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
Funny then that in every thread he's trying to blame the conservatives or putin or anyone over syria instead of D hawk clinton/obama sending in the troops. Same as trumpsters like you do when they know they need to deflect from their own problems. Seems obvious he can figure out defending syria is a bad idea, same as you can figure out for defending nazis in charlotteville, but feels compelled to do the best he can anyway for his side. That's just politics, and there's no mystery why political players hate it when their game is made transparent.

Huh? Did you forget to form a coherent idea but wanted to type something anyway. So you shifted from saying he was pro bombing brown people when the left supports it, to Syria and the civil war is Clinton/Obama's fault? So its not the Right that is the war mongers, its Obama and Clinton? So again, we have a fine example of you attacking the left.

"The Left are the real war mongers" Agent & Co.

Appears you were lying about ignoring me after all. Since we're not pretending about that anymore, how would you say your politics for the democrats differ from the conservatives for their GOP? You guys sure identify with each other well enough.

Hey dummy, he does not have me blocked so he can see my response to you. You're welcome.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Huh? Did you forget to form a coherent idea but wanted to type something anyway. So you shifted from saying he was pro bombing brown people when the left supports it, to Syria and the civil war is Clinton/Obama's fault? So its not the Right that is the war mongers, its Obama and Clinton? So again, we have a fine example of you attacking the left.

I don't think you're too dumb to comprehend what's been said. Shilling is after all the only thing you do here.

Hey dummy, he does not have me blocked so he can see my response to you. You're welcome.

He sees you responding to nothing, and replied directly to me before you ever mention him by name. Of course you can figure that out, but will keep buckshitting about it nonetheless; that's all conservatives are good for.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

Haha, doesn't look like we will be getting our apologies any time soon. I for one am totally shocked. :)

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Haha, doesn't look like we will be getting our apologies any time soon. I for one am totally shocked. :)

Sure are many sides to killing expendable brown folks, so much blame to spread around to anyone but your own.

I don't think these arguments are any more convincing coming from democrats than republicans. It's not hard to understand how shilling works. If Trump invades Venezuela, realibrad will be here doing the same thing for his guy.

realibrad

Lifer
Oct 18, 2013
I don't think you're too dumb to comprehend what's been said. Shilling is after all the only thing you do here.

He sees you responding to nothing, and replied directly to me before you ever mention him by name. Of course you can figure that out, but will keep buckshitting about it nonetheless; that's all conservatives are good for.

You have a stiffy for Buck?

MajinCry

Platinum Member
Jul 28, 2015
Keep exaggerating the truth. Horrible things happen in every war from all countries and nationalities. You need to quit pretending you are so much better than everyone else.

So where do you live?

Aaah, whataboutism. Can't call out the US waging war, because other countries wage war too. I wonder, what do you think of Noam Chomsky?

Reactions: DarthKyrie

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Aaah, whataboutism. Can't call out the US waging war, because other countries wage war too. I wonder, what do you think of Noam Chomsky?

Sure you can call it out, but your obsession is tiring and the exaggeration is old.

That isn't what I said. War is war and it is ugly and dirty. It doesn't matter who, all wars all sides. You are like a broken record.

Noam Chomsky? Never heard of him.

Looked it up... "An outspoken opponent of U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War, which he saw as an act of American imperialism"
Lots of Americans were against the Vietnam War. I think if you want to rant against imperialism you should be ragging on the British.

So you aren't going to say what country you are from. Ashamed of it?

MajinCry

Platinum Member
Jul 28, 2015
Sure you can call it out, but your obsession is tiring and the exaggeration is old.

That isn't what I said. War is war and it is ugly and dirty. It doesn't matter who, all wars all sides. You are like a broken record.

Which country are we discussing that might invade Venezuela? It's not Kyrgyzstan.

Looked it up... "An outspoken opponent of U.S. involvement in the Vietnam War, which he saw as an act of American imperialism"
Lots of Americans were against the Vietnam War. I think if you want to rant against imperialism you should be ragging on the British.

So you aren't going to say what country you are from. Ashamed of it?

How old are you? I find it hard to believe that you've never heard of Noam Chomsky before, especially if you're an American that's been around during his and Gore Vidal's more active days. You really should give those two a listen.

And what a diversion. "Yeah, many people were against the war. And imperialism, well, those British guys!". Who was it that invaded Vietnam, again? Don't think it was the British.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013

LoL, never heard of Noam Chomsky. Ever heard of William Buckley?

pcgeek11

Lifer
Jun 12, 2005
Which country are we discussing that might invade Venezuela? It's not Kyrgyzstan.

How old are you? I find it hard to believe that you've never heard of Noam Chomsky before, especially if you're an American that's been around during his and Gore Vidal's more active days. You really should give those two a listen.

And what a diversion. "Yeah, many people were against the war. And imperialism, well, those British guys!". Who was it that invaded Vietnam, again? Don't think it was the British.

We didn't invade Vietnam. This was a war between the North and South Vietnam.

The North Vietnamese army was supported by the Soviet Union, China and other communist allies and the South Vietnamese army was supported by the United States, South Korea, Australia, Thailand and others.