Is Trump Stirring up the Hornet's Nest?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Will you vote for Trump?

• Damn Straight: He stand for good changes!

• Not sure.

• No way, this guy is a crackpot!

Results are only viewable after voting.

disappoint

Lifer
Dec 7, 2009
In a nation of con artists and shysters, who is he but another of the same? Meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
Your little hero is full of shit.

http://genxfinance.com/robert-kiyos...ain-is-the-401k-really-the-biggest-scam-ever/

http://www.johntreed.com/Kiyosaki.html

His whole "401k is a scam" is a scam. He provides no backup, no alternatives, and talks out of his ass about it being "riskier" without discussing asset allocation nor logic. The guy is a fucking joke and a liar.
I want to tongue kiss you. I didn't know others saw this guy as I do. I read his columns on yahoo finance not to get good advice but for the same reason people who are alcoholics drink and cry and drink some more, a sick cycle. I can't help it. His columns always speak down on anything conventional and how much it sucks but offer nothing actionable at all. He's like this monkey:

monkey-pulls-dog-tail.gif

Budmantom

Lifer
Aug 17, 2002
This is my first thread on these forums, so take it easy on me guys, please.

Furthermore, is he trying to stir up a hornets nest? I mean some of his ideas seem radical & dangerous, like the 25% Tax on Chinese Goods, head hunting OPEC, and taking over Iraq as a permanent occupation.

Have you heard of a guy named, Barry Hussein Obama, he preaches BLT and speaks of wealth distrubution (also known as stealing).

Before becoming the president of the world he was a community organizer (like many of our past presidents) this taught him the skills that he needs to bring thi country to it's knees.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
If Trump gets into office, the first thing he's going to do is demolish the White House and build another Tower on the site named after himself with gov't functions on the ground floor, guest rooms for his business and lobbyist buddies on the second floor, a complete TV studio/network broadcasting station on the third to control the media from and private dwelling for himself and his posessions from the 4th to the 150th.

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
The way I look at is that BoberFett is a little on the right track, because with all that the Donald hair, only the shadow knows how many hornets nests are concealed in his hair.

We can take pride in GWB, as the artful dodger who dodged all them Iraqi thrown shoes, but we really need a President Trump, who can defend himself with a swarm of green Hornets inside of his hair. Old African proverb, speak softly and carry a big Hornets nest, and you will go far.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001

Northern Lawn

Platinum Member
May 15, 2008
Trump would make a great president. And yeah, control Iraq's oil, and lybia's also. Obama never made a deal with them, Trump would have made a deal Oil or no help.

And why not tax china 25%? Sounds good to me, we have a huge deficit with those people.

Ivanka Trump for Vice President as well.

LegendKiller

Lifer
Mar 5, 2001
Trump would make a great president. And yeah, control Iraq's oil, and lybia's also. Obama never made a deal with them, Trump would have made a deal Oil or no help.

And why not tax china 25%? Sounds good to me, we have a huge deficit with those people.

This was a necro thread I brought back up b/c GT and Kiyosaki, no other real reason. The trump thing is done. MIght have been a better thing to just post about that.

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011

Trump would make a terrible fvcking president.