Is Trump afraid of Ron DeSantis?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Trump hates the fact that DeSantis got everything he wanted from Trump (relevancy, name recognition etc.) and never has to pay it back with a favor.

DeSantis can just ghost Trump (probably already has) and that makes Trump seethe, because he cannot fathom that DeSantis is smarter than him and doesn’t need him.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Do you think Donald would ever consider filling his own personal jumbo jet with dirty brown immigrants? LOL. I don't.

Perhaps, but not likely in the manner of this rant of yours. :rolleyes:

Was not a "rant", it was comical insight. I was smiling the entire time as I typed. You really should never underestimate Trump or his followers with knowing very well what they are capable of. And speaking of what they are capable of, we ain't seen nothing yet.
You take Trump, add in there Herschel Walker, Kari Lake, Marjorie Taylor Greene, and Dr Oz who just stands there going along with anything he is ordered to, and you end up with a nightmare. Entertaining? Sure. Exciting? Absolutely. Unbelievable? Count on that. But aren't all nightmares entertaining, exciting, and unbelievable?
Frankly, Im kinda curious to see just how much damage they can do. Are willing to do. Are capable of doing. And after all, those in congress with level heads and the ability to retain the sanity, all of them will be gone. Either retired or voted out. Fun Fun Fun....

BTW, forget about Desantis. Not even worth bringing up. Will never be a player.

• Haha
Reactions: Lezunto and Pohemi

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
The greatest thing to see in the next year will be a DeSantis and Trump feud blowing up. Let's watch the horrific GQP fight each other over two evil shitty candidates that turn them on. That will be a Republican party I can deal with briefly.

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Was not a "rant", it was comical insight.
So...it becomes a joke in hindsight, when someone (once again) points out your 'sky is falling' alarmism?
Your not-so-tongue-in-cheek statements that read like factual history that simply hasn't occurred yet?
Uh huh. And the GQP are lots of fine, compassionate people.
BTW, forget about Desantis. Not even worth bringing up. Will never be a player.
I suppose this is another "comical insight"? :rolleyes:

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
DeSantis will never be a challenge to trump. The base likes DeSantis but they worship trump. Unless trump can’t or decides to not run, DeSantis has no chance.
Noticed that DeSantis wasn’t at the trump rally in Florida for little Marco.

Last edited:
Mar 11, 2004
Turmp's afraid of basically everything. If he wasn't surrounded by security 24/7 he'd probably be constantly shitting his diaper. Which isn't to say he wouldn't punk DeSantis easily. He would because DeSantis is also just a pathetic punkass elementary school level bully.