Is this what Leftists want-Chicago?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
There you go again. Typical leftist propaganda. People are sick of this shit.

There you go again. Trotting out St. Ronald of Reagan phrases while not saying anything.

Typical delusional conservative dribble.

People are sick of this shit.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Drivel definitely would have worked.

I guess I was thinking about the masterbatory fascination that some conservatives have with half-wit phrases used by St. Ronald of Reagan, such as, "there you go again".

Masterbatory as in, blueychin is really only getting himself off by using the phrase he thinks has power because his messiah once uttered it.

lopri

Elite Member
Jul 27, 2002
"I have no problem with protests except that I have a problem with protests."

Another LIV™, ugh.

Last edited:

DrDoug

Diamond Member
Jan 16, 2014
I didn't imply a god damn thing.

I posted a not-random picture of a Trump supporter giving an all-out Nazi salute, after the Chicago not-riot ended.

I'm waiting for the new book about The Donald's struggles as a poor, misunderstood rich guy.

I hear the title to his book is going to be "Mein Drumpf".

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
I'm waiting for the new book about The Donald's struggles as a poor, misunderstood rich guy.

I hear the title to his book is going to be "Mein Drumpf".

:hmm:

1f719c7e7e0c84742ffd3ce166aa358d5e29faa1159192f26f6276b8e2de58ad.jpg

Last edited:

Blue_Max

Diamond Member
Jul 7, 2011
I didn't imply a god damn thing.

I posted a not-random picture of a Trump supporter giving an all-out Nazi salute, after the Chicago not-riot ended.

Would you like several dozens of pictures of leftie college girls doing nazi salutes to mock the police as they protest speakers they disagree with?

r-QUEBEC-STUDENT-PROTEST-NAZI-SALUTE-600x275.jpg
(And that one's straight from the Muffington Post.)

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Would you like several dozens of pictures of leftie college girls doing nazi salutes to mock the police as they protest speakers they disagree with?

Point not found.

Many of them are racist in reality, live with it.

If you're not astute enough to recognize that by now, you have a real problem.

That, or part of the problem, I guess.

Last edited:

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
2 cops hurt and 5 arrests tallied so far. Nice that you guys think it's a joke that move on can hurt cops. Congrats on giving the Trump movement more reason to vote now.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
2 cops hurt and 5 arrests tallied so far. Nice that you guys think it's a joke that move on can hurt cops. Congrats on giving the Trump movement more reason to vote now.

You're a busy little Drumpf guy going from thread to thread.

Keep that dream alive there guy.

o_O

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
You're a busy little Drumpf guy going from thread to thread.

Keep that dream alive there guy.

o_O

It's kind of funny that people have latched on to Trump's old country name like it's some kind of an insult. I'm sure he wouldn't find it offensive and is proud of his heritage.

Drumpf off, wankers.

Watwatwat

Nov 10, 2014
Some of them are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjPmzw1SbBk

You can find them easily on YouTube.

Thugs Attack And Beat Up Marine Because "Black Lives Matter"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEF-xstM_CY

so fast we forget the violence, perhaps because we hold certain groups to lower standards, the benevolent sexism of the left.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CBDqoKIwgEk

AP12ANz.jpg

Democrat run city, murder crime wave and corruption
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crime_in_Chicago#Violent_crime
100 people shot in the first 10 days of 2016
BLM? Who do you people think you are kidding, worrying about "drumpf", you fools.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dm_Vv3Q24uQ

Last edited:

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
It's kind of funny that people have latched on to Trump's old country name like it's some kind of an insult. I'm sure he wouldn't find it offensive and is proud of his heritage.

Drumpf off, wankers.

I still find it scary anyone takes him seriously for a president myself.

D:

But whatever.

Nov 25, 2013
I'm an Independent. I want to have dialogue. I want to discuss issues. Don't shut free speech down.

Dude, the script is old and tired. Try and be a bit more original. Maybe work in something about the right to marry your toaster to really get people exited.

Nov 25, 2013
Generally peaceful disagreements don't end up unpeacefully. They were their to purposely disrupt the event.

You do understand that the the United States has a long history of people disrupting the political events of other people. And that's alongside the history of more general type of protesting for various political goals.

A 'call to arms' in 1837

7217100.jpg

and an example of more general protests, the anti Catholic Bible riots of 1844:

Presence-God-Country-Bible-Riots-631.jpg__800x600_q85_crop.jpg

The pearl clutching and general moaning and pissing over what, in the end, was a relatively tame political protest is hilarious.

Maybe all you folks need a 'Safe Space' ?

Nov 25, 2013

Awww, do you need some safe space time now? Life as a SocialMediaWarrior is so hard.

lopri

Elite Member
Jul 27, 2002
lopri said:
Some of them are.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjPmzw1SbBk

You can find them easily on YouTube.
[blah blah] ..100 people shot in the first 10 days of 2016 BLM? Who do you people think you are kidding, worrying about "drumpf", you fools.
I have no clue why you quote me to start your generic rant that has nothing to do with what I was replying to. I do not advocate violence. The folks in the video I linked are not acting violently.

But I think you are very classy and smart. (le sigh)