Is this stupid?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
Originally posted by: Deeko
oh yea, I forgot something else.

In the initial complaining about Joe, Sally told her exboyfriend how much she missed him and wants to get back together with him. Then sleeps with Joe. Then complains some more.

And then told the exboyfriend that she misses him some more.

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
I've actually met Joe before, he's an alright guy personality-wise, likes the Simpsons :p I knew from the moment I saw him that he was a deadbeat though. Now that I think of it....I got it on with my ex in his attic while he and Jane were busy downstairs :p

Chaotic42

Lifer
Jun 15, 2001
Ok, against my better judgement...

Jane was stupid. Now, I guess she learned her lesson.
Sally is very stupid and deserves what she gets.
Joe is a jerk.

All are fixable, but they need to each head out in one direction (North, East, West) and drive until they hit water and never see each other again. I guess the person going north will end up in Nuunavut or whatever, but them's tha breaks.

Dec 4, 2002
edit: you guys can't comprehend letters, so here are some names :p
previously girl A = Sally
girl B = Jane
guy C = Joe

Sally has friend Jane. Jane is going out with Joe. Sally always complains to you about how Joe treats Jane, treats her bad, cheats on her, even got her pregnant, dropped out of college. Eventually, Jane and Joe break up. A few months later. Sally is now dating Joe. Sally complains all the time that Joe doesn't pay enough attention to her. After all the complaining, Sally sleeps with Joe once, following this Joe becomes even more removed. Sally complains even more. Sally had said 2 days before sleeping with Joe that she isn't doing anything with him physically because she doesn't have that kind of feelings for him, and she doesn't want the emotional attachment at this point.

Just how stupid is Sally?

easier?

Im to tired to think, and your story requires nothing but that...

edit: i can confirm that it is infact not easier.

melly

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
Originally posted by: Chaotic42

Joe is a jerk.

All are fixable, but they need to each head out in one direction (North, East, West) and drive until they hit water and never see each other again. I guess the person going north will end up in Nuunavut or whatever, but them's tha breaks.

maybe they need to head south :cool:

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
Originally posted by: caramel
Originally posted by: Chaotic42

Joe is a jerk.

maybe they need to head south :cool:

lol, nothin wrong with that

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
Originally posted by: CheapArse
edit: you guys can't comprehend letters, so here are some names :p
previously girl A = Sally
girl B = Jane
guy C = Joe

Sally has friend Jane. Jane is going out with Joe. Sally always complains to you about how Joe treats Jane, treats her bad, cheats on her, even got her pregnant, dropped out of college. Eventually, Jane and Joe break up. A few months later. Sally is now dating Joe. Sally complains all the time that Joe doesn't pay enough attention to her. After all the complaining, Sally sleeps with Joe once, following this Joe becomes even more removed. Sally complains even more. Sally had said 2 days before sleeping with Joe that she isn't doing anything with him physically because she doesn't have that kind of feelings for him, and she doesn't want the emotional attachment at this point.

Just how stupid is Sally?

easier?

Im to tired to think, and your story requires nothing but that...

edit: i can confirm that it is infact not easier.

oh come on, its not that bad