IS THIS ODD? Putting flyers around campus...

Turkish

Lifer
May 26, 2003
for models? My friend is interested in model photography, and he says he is gonna prepare a flyer and put it all around campus... It will basically say "Models wanted for photo shoots. Models need to be over 18 and sign a model contract form." ... he says he will add the line "Payment discussed upon first meeting" but I mean how can anyone trust him? If I was a female, I personally wouldnt trust someone that just puts flyers around campus. Besides, if I was the photographer, I would probably be shy as shick. That's me though.. what do you all think? Especially lady members, would you go to a photoshoot with a guy who just posts flyers around?

Thanks.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Xiety
If I was a female, I personally wouldnt trust someone that just puts flyers around campus. Besides, if I was the photographer, I would probably be shy as shick. That's me though.. what do you all think? Especially lady members, would you go to a photoshoot with a guy who just posts flyers around?

Thanks.

Apparently you have not met that many model wannabe's

DurocShark

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Nitemare
If I was a female, I personally wouldnt trust someone that just puts flyers around campus. Besides, if I was the photographer, I would probably be shy as shick. That's me though.. what do you all think? Especially lady members, would you go to a photoshoot with a guy who just posts flyers around?

Thanks.

Apparently you have not met that many models

LoL

Unfortunately, it works too well.

This is how some of the sammers work, and they have no shortage of young women who think it's their path to stardom.

Turkish

Lifer
May 26, 2003

Thanks.

well i will appreciate if you let me know how to meet that many models
rolleye.gif

I don't have photographic skills / experience, so I can't fool them, but I am sure there are some other ways, ways that Master model meeters like you know ;)

sillymofo

Banned
Aug 11, 2003
Originally posted by: Xiety If I was a female, I personally wouldnt trust someone that just puts flyers around campus. Besides, if I was the photographer, I would probably be shy as shick. That's me though.. what do you all think? Especially lady members, would you go to a photoshoot with a guy who just posts flyers around? Thanks.

EDIT: Apparently you have not met that many models wanna-bes

ggavinmoss

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2001
I think that was the ploy that some guy used here in Southern California. He killed the woman that responded.

If your friend wants to seem less sketchy, try posting through a more established, campus-regulated source.

-geoff

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: cr4zymofo
Originally posted by: Xiety If I was a female, I personally wouldnt trust someone that just puts flyers around campus. Besides, if I was the photographer, I would probably be shy as shick. That's me though.. what do you all think? Especially lady members, would you go to a photoshoot with a guy who just posts flyers around? Thanks.

better?

Turkish

Lifer
May 26, 2003
Originally posted by: cr4zymofo

better?

maybe?