is this guy wallhacking CS??

zayened

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2001
there is no reason his fingers should be showing on the gun. also you can see all the different parts of the gun are dismembered.

SithSolo1

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2001
My video card use to do that with one of the older drivers. He must have a Radeon 8500 w/ old arse drivers.

spanky

Lifer
Jun 19, 2001
Originally posted by: zayened
there is no reason his fingers should be showing on the gun. also you can see all the different parts of the gun are dismembered.

maybe he just download different model skins.

Alex

Diamond Member
Oct 26, 1999
Originally posted by: zayened
Isthisguywallhacking.jpg

not necessarily

over teh summer i played with some hardcore players back home at lans and well everybody knows that its possible to shoot thru walls with rifles and deagle and para so its like just a matter of listening and u can guess when ppl are on the other side and just nail them...

edit: about the fingers and weird gun etc it could just be a different skin like someone said and plus the entire quality of that screenshot is crap so i wouldnt read too much into it if parts appear garbled...

Tetsuo

Lifer
Oct 20, 2002
Who's score are we looking at? Nobody's score really stands out...

Last night I was playing in dust server and this guy was obviously hacking, 3 of us (t's) vs him (ct) and his score was like 66-8...

sillymofo

Banned
Aug 11, 2003
Originally posted by: Tetsuo
Who's score are we looking at? Nobody's score really stands out... Last night I was playing in dust server and this guy was obviously hacking, 3 of us (t's) vs him (ct) and his score was like 66-8...

you just sux0rz,,, kekekekekek :D

EDIT: I've done that before, in a LAN, me against three other UT minions, I r/\ped them silly.

fatbaby

Banned
May 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Tetsuo
Who's score are we looking at? Nobody's score really stands out...

Last night I was playing in dust server and this guy was obviously hacking, 3 of us (t's) vs him (ct) and his score was like 66-8...

maybe he was good and you guys sux0red?

Shaftatplanetquake

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
Originally posted by: shady06
whats wallhacking?

Its when yo momma gets drilled in the ear by a greezy buck suspect wearing next to nothing othe than an enormous dangling gold chain around his neck.

Tetsuo

Lifer
Oct 20, 2002
Originally posted by: fatbaby
Originally posted by: Tetsuo Who's score are we looking at? Nobody's score really stands out... Last night I was playing in dust server and this guy was obviously hacking, 3 of us (t's) vs him (ct) and his score was like 66-8...
maybe he was good and you guys sux0red?

Headshots EVERY time? I don't think so

RIGorous1

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2002
ewww!!! that picture looks like crap... what video card are you using? geforce2? no openGL?

me is spoiled with radeon 9700... :)

bootymac

Diamond Member
Aug 20, 2001
I suck at CS. Too unrealistic for me, back to rocking everyone in desert combat

UncleWai

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2001
Originally posted by: bootymac

A game is a game. If you want to be realistic, go join the army.... oh wait, canada doesn't have any army.

bootymac

Diamond Member
Aug 20, 2001
Originally posted by: UncleWai
Originally posted by: bootymac

A game is a game. If you want to be realistic, go join the army.... oh wait, canada doesn't have any army.

HAR HAR
rolleye.gif