Is this grammatically correct?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Frost Byte

Banned
Jul 11, 2005
Originally posted by: cKGunslinger
Originally posted by: Frost Byte
"Oh yes, armed with this dangerous pickup line and an intellect of american ignorance and conceit, I ventured into the cozy land of Montreal, where one third of caucasians were not actually obese."

[edit, added SECOND LINE]

"The home of Labatt Bleue and inflated maple dollars was full of Cabenet-sipping aristocrats, which was a refreshing change from your conventional Jerry Springer rednecks."

Are you really asking this question, or is this a not-so-subtle anti-American thread? :confused:

I'm 100% proud to be asian-american. I'm mocking both. :p

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
Originally posted by: cKGunslinger
Originally posted by: Frost Byte
"Oh yes, armed with this dangerous pickup line and an intellect of american ignorance and conceit, I ventured into the cozy land of Montreal, where one third of caucasians were not actually obese."

[edit, added SECOND LINE]

"The home of Labatt Bleue and inflated maple dollars was full of Cabenet-sipping aristocrats, which was a refreshing change from your conventional Jerry Springer rednecks."

Are you really asking this question, or is this a not-so-subtle anti-American thread? :confused:

little of column A, little of column B