Is This Girl Mean?

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
My friend and his girlfriend have been having some serious problems in the last couple of months. She would only call him during the night and always hang up on him. He came to her crying, but all she did was tell him to shut up. They were in love and had a lot of things in common. Had their happy moments, but also a lot of bad moments.

The relationship was just causing too much stress for him. He tried to take his own life last night because he couldn't live without her. I guess he felt like he was losing her.

Anyways long story short.. he goes to the hospital and is sitting there crying when his girlfriend calls him up. She starts to yell at him for what he has done to himself. She tells him because of what he did she will go call some guys up and start to see them while he is there. She then breaks up with him and changes her phone number so he could never contact her again. This just made everything worse. All she did was yell at him and tell him because of his actions she doesn't want to have anything to ever do with him. He was begging her not to leave and that he would for sure kill himself if she left and she just told him to go for it.

He is in there because of her. She obviously meant a lot to him. Was she right for what she did? I know the guy wasn't right for what he did but some of us let women get the best of us.

pillage2001

Lifer
Sep 18, 2000
He should just dump that biatch and get on with it. The biatch obviously is mental.

Also, you forgot the YAGT tag. :D

LikeLinus

Lifer
Jul 25, 2001
Originally posted by: Aimster
My friend and his girlfriend have been having some serious problems in the last couple of months. She would only call him during the night and always hang up on him. He came to her crying, but all she did was tell him to shut up. They were in love and had a lot of things in common. Had their happy moments, but also a lot of bad moments.

The relationship was just causing too much stress for him. He tried to take his own life last night because he couldn't live without her. I guess he felt like he was losing her.

Anyways long story short.. he goes to the hospital and is sitting there crying when his girlfriend calls him up. She starts to yell at him for what he has done to himself. She tells him because of what he did she will go call some guys up and start to see them while he is there. She then breaks up with him and changes her phone number so he could never contact her again. This just made everything worse. All she did was yell at him and tell him because of his actions she doesn't want to have anything to ever do with him. He was begging her not to leave and that he would for sure kill himself if she left and she just told him to go for it.

He is in there because of her. She obviously meant a lot to him. Was she right for what she did? I know the guy wasn't right for what he did but some of us let women get the best of us.

Shes psychotic. But youre friend is too if he attempted to take his own life over such an evil b!tch. Your friend should seek counciling about his emotional problems. He's way too obsessed with this girl and has attachment issues. I mean if he can't take being broke up with....jeeze.

Let me guess, these guys are in their teens?

as for the girl, stay away.....far away.

TrueBlueLS

Platinum Member
Jul 13, 2001
Originally posted by: pillage2001
He should just dump that biatch and get on with it. The biatch obviously is mental.

I saw this and thought, "where's the YAGT tag" for it.

Aimster

Lifer
Jan 5, 2003
He went to the hospital because he couldn't take it anymore. His girlfriend wouldn't give him her cell phone number and she always called him really late at like two A.M. He always complained about it, but she had some excuse that her parents were around. Her parents don't like the guy so she isn't allowed to talk to him.

She blames everything on him. He doesn't have many friends. Actually I don't think he has anyone just this girl and she is very aware of that. He happend to call some old friends up who were girls and seek advice because he was afraid of killing himself prior to this (I think they were his cousins). He told his girlfriend this and she got furious that he would talk to girls that she doesn't even know. He told her he only did it because she would never listen so what she said she would do is call up some guys and go have lunch with them tomorrow to punish him.. all this while he is in the hospital.

He wasn't allowed to talk to any girls. She made sure of that. She had him on lock-down.

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
:Q

What a horrible, horrible situation... I really don't know what to say, other than.. your friends have some serious issues. :(

Edit:
He went to the hospital because he couldn't take it anymore. His girlfriend wouldn't give him her cell phone number and she always called him really late at like two A.M. He always complained about it, but she had some excuse that her parents were around. Her parents don't like the guy so she isn't allowed to talk to him.

She blames everything on him. He doesn't have many friends. Actually I don't think he has anyone just this girl and she is very aware of that. He happend to call some old friends up who were girls and seek advice because he was afraid of killing himself prior to this (I think they were his cousins). He told his girlfriend this and she got furious that he would talk to girls that she doesn't even know. He told her he only did it because she would never listen so what she said she would do is call up some guys and go have lunch with them tomorrow to punish him.. all this while he is in the hospital.

He wasn't allowed to talk to any girls. She made sure of that. She had him on lock-down.

:Q

Talk about a psycho bitch! You need to make sure he gets in contact with the right people.

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com
Originally posted by: LikeLinus

Shes psychotic. But youre friend is too if he attempted to take his own life over such an evil b!tch. Your friend should seek counciling about his emotional problems. He's way too obsessed with this girl and has attachment issues. I mean if he can't take being broke up with....jeeze.

Let me guess, these guys are in their teens?

as for the girl, stay away.....far away.

this is basically what I was going to say. if he did try to kill hiself he has BIGGER problims then breaking up with this bitch. he needs to get some professional help and get on with his life. killing himself because he broke up with some bitch in HS or college is pretty stupid and trivial.

peopel get divorced every day. thats a bigger deal. and most of these peopel DONT kill themselfs.

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com

the more I hear about this the more i want to punch this girl in the face. i know thats wrong but some peopel just need a good ass kicking

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: TheEvil1

the more I hear about this the more i want to punch this girl in the face. i know thats wrong but some peopel just need a good ass kicking
I know exactly what you mean. :disgust:

Danman

Lifer
Nov 9, 1999

Man, fvck that b!tch. Obviously she is a loon. Talk to your friend, show him what you see.

Aceshigh

Platinum Member
Aug 22, 2002
You say he tried to take his life last night, how?

Sounds like your friend is yearning for attention for this girl, hence the threats of suicide, etc. This is actually a good thing. If he was truly suicidal he likely wouldn't talk about it, and if he really tried he would likely succeed. The fact that he didn't is a sign he wants to live.

It's important that your friend get help as soon as possible, because he really could become suicidal if things don't change or change for the worse.

What a worthless bitch his girlfriend is.

GermyBoy

Banned
Jun 5, 2001
My friend and his girlfriend have been having some serious problems in the last couple of months. She would only call him during the night and always hang up on him. He came to her crying, but all she did was tell him to shut up. They were in love and had a lot of things in common. Had their happy moments, but also a lot of bad moments. The relationship was just causing too much stress for him. He tried to take his own life last night because he couldn't live without her. I guess he felt like he was losing her. Anyways long story short.. he goes to the hospital and is sitting there crying when his girlfriend calls him up. She starts to yell at him for what he has done to himself. She tells him because of what he did she will go call some guys up and start to see them while he is there. She then breaks up with him and changes her phone number so he could never contact her again. This just made everything worse. All she did was yell at him and tell him because of his actions she doesn't want to have anything to ever do with him. He was begging her not to leave and that he would for sure kill himself if she left and she just told him to go for it. He is in there because of her. She obviously meant a lot to him. Was she right for what she did? I know the guy wasn't right for what he did but some of us let women get the best of us.

Nope. A girl once promised me she'd kill herself if I left her. I said fvck you and tossed her a large bottle of Ibu. If I would've known that she'd live through that, I would've purchased a bigger bottle.

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
I have only one rule I try to live by if it comes down to a choice if it should be me reeling in agony or the person who's causing me so much pain,well,let's just say that it's better to be a PITA than to have one!

Thegonagle

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2000
They're both mental. In different ways. She's the bigger biatch though. She's mean and extremely immature.

Your friend needs to move on fast. You know, get the Paxil flowing and get back out there, to meet new people. He also needs to learn to value himself a lot more highly.

SyahM

Golden Member
Nov 6, 2001
that sucks, how old are they? your friend need to seek counseling and meet new people like others have said. Hope he get well soon.

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
1) What the hell is he always crying for? Is this a man or was it a lesbian relationship?
2) That said, she sounds like a real b!tch.
3) THAT said, if I were a girl who was with a guy that cried all the time, I wouldn't stay with him either
4) I would never be with or respect someone that went to the hospital because I was too mean to them, or who threatened to commit suicide for it.

MiLLeRTiMe

Jan 28, 2003
why does this sound like the next jerry springer episode?

at any rate the girl is psycho, he needs to forget about her, and with time he will realize that without her, he will be a better person... im sorry but some random girl isnt worth taking my own life. the only possible instance where it would, is if you were jumping infront of a bullet to save them. then your would be considered a hero, otherwise your considered mental

Ameesh

Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: pillage2001

from the sounds of it, shes not the one who is menatl, this guy is probably a whack job.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
dude the way you explained it it sounds like your friend is the psycho. was he stalking her? It sounds like to me she is coming down hard on him because he wont leave her alone.

eakers

Lifer
Aug 14, 2000
she is most likely being mean in order to make him hate her so she doesnt have to deal with his whiney bullsh!t anymore.

ElFenix

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Mar 20, 2000
she may be a bitch but he has huge issues anyway.

how old are they?