Is this destiny or what? I am the happiest man alive.

Turkish

Lifer
May 26, 2003
Last year, when I was flying back home for Christmas break, I met with this girl @ the airport. We chatted a little at the gate and I really liked her at the time. She was the total package for me, she was beautiful and had an awesome personality. Anyways, after we boarded in, I never saw her again.. she was seated at the end of the plane and I was flying business class thanks to my Skymiles upgrade... I was kinda sad by then, because even though I have known her only for an hour, I really liked her.

Fast forward to this year (last friday) ...

So I am sitting at the gate, waiting for boarding... and guess who comes and sits a couple seats next to me. It's her. I am surprised like a peanut cracker. Well, I am %99 sure it's her, but I had that %1 doubt in my mind. Anyways, I got myself together, went over there and said "Hey, remember me?". And she said "I don't remember your face but I remember your voice." So I kinda got frusturated since she didn't remember my face, I thought she didn't like me. So we had a little chat again as last year, then I went back to where my bags were. So we boarded, I found my seat and a couple minutes later, I see her coming. So I began praying for her seat to be next to mine. And yes "SCORE"! :D So she says "Guess what? We are neighbours." and I am the happiest man in the plane. But there is more to come. We chit chatted for almost 2 hours during the flight and I got her number.

Fast forward to yesterday...

I asked her out, and we out for dinner/ice skating :D Later at night, we went to my grandparents' house @ the beach and had some fun time infront of the fireplace :D

As it says in the subject, I don't know if this is destiny or so but I sure am the happiest man alive :D

Cliff's...

* I am a damn happy man.

:beer:

Turkish

Lifer
May 26, 2003
Thanks for all the nice comments :) Destiny has a funny way when it comes and takes all your cares away :D

Originally posted by: shimsham
oh good fortune

No idea about that movie, I'm on a very slow dial-up connection so can't really browse the site. But that's just a movie, mine is real and I am happy :)

Even better, she goes to college in Charleston, SC and mine is at Blacksburg, VA. Nothing a 5-6 hours of drive can't handle ;)

StageLeft

No Lifer
Sep 29, 2000
The movie I believe has that guy from party of 5 and some cute chick - each single parents - who keep running into each other in the airport at christmas time. Naturally things fall into place and by the end of the movie he's doing her raw (we don't see that part though). Hopefully your progress will mirror his!

Spark2Life

Dec 11, 2003
Sounds like an Ann Rule true crime novel I once read... Later in the relationship, the chick drugged up the dude at dinner, and then set him and the car on fire in the parking lot! :evil:

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
Seriously, document this well and sell it to a studio...you can have either Tom Hanks or Hugh Grant as you. ;) Congrats, you lucky SOB!

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: Xiety
Thanks for all the nice comments :) Destiny has a funny way when it comes and takes all your cares away :D

Originally posted by: shimsham
oh good fortune

No idea about that movie, I'm on a very slow dial-up connection so can't really browse the site. But that's just a movie, mine is real and I am happy :)

Even better, she goes to college in Charleston, SC and mine is at Blacksburg, VA. Nothing a 5-6 hours of drive can't handle ;)

That is awesome and thanks for sharing. Best of luck and keep us updated. Maybe she will be posting in here along with you someday ;)

Happy Holidays indeed :beer::cool::beer:

Rufio

Banned
Mar 18, 2003
u lived a movie plot.
ahhahh

did she write her number on a $5 bill and wait for u to find it? :D

in any case, that is a dope story!