Is this a man or a woman?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: alkemyst
The person obvious sells mens/womens/childs. They are a private seller, it's typical to show a representative garment.

What? It's typical for a woman to model men's attire?

Jun 26, 2007
Originally posted by: moshquerade
It says these are Mens Under Armour Heat Gear leggings in this eBay auction yet the model looks sorta female. The feet and the painted toenails REALLY look feminine to me. The legs sorta do too.

What do you think?

Pic

Link to auction

That is a man, not a woman.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: JohnOfSheffield
Originally posted by: moshquerade
It says these are Mens Under Armour Heat Gear leggings in this eBay auction yet the model looks sorta female. The feet and the painted toenails REALLY look feminine to me. The legs sorta do too.

What do you think?

Pic

Link to auction

That is a man, not a woman.

Did you read the thread? I messaged the seller and so did Quasmo. He told us the heat gear model was a woman. Why would he lie?

I'd love to see a full length pic of her.

Sentrosi2121

Platinum Member
Aug 8, 2004
Definitely a man. While the hands are definitely man's hands, all I had to do was look about 2" south of the bottom of the sign. That ain't Camel Toe!

Agentbolt

Diamond Member
Jul 9, 2004
MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MUSHROOM MUSHROOM MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN MAN!

How is no one else dying from laughter from this? I'm such a loser.