Is there something wrong with me? =P

Killbat

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
It seems that every time I write a "90minute program" people end up getting angry and threads get locked? Is this a curse or a blessing? I'm all confused! :Q

Killbat, please remove that link from your signature....Now!!!

AnandTech Moderator

Jesus mod, I DID Email you, asking nicely if you wanted me to. You could've been a little softer with that instruction. :)

AMDJunkie

Diamond Member
Dec 6, 1999
Do you have a girlfriend? If the answer is no, stop trying to make out with your PC. ;)

claiomh

May 31, 2000
no killbat, if paulson had not drawn such negative energies to your person, the mods would have not sensed the disturbance in the universe and would not have enacted Kokyu-Ikkyo in response.

Imaginer

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
No there is nothing wrong. Because in this day and age, technology is a good thing. There is however the timeline computer rule which states that any program while however incredibly good and well made must have a minimum development time of 6 months because during that time, it is highly susceptible to the evil aura cloud which infects a newborn program or a premature program from ever gaining popular support. Without the length of time for ads, hype, and rumors, a program eventually falls victim to first time criticism and actual truth!!!

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
Killbat, does this mean that the prog is banned from the boards? I missed out on a lot of the mayhem last night :)

geno

Lifer
Dec 26, 1999
I already have it, I just wanted to check and see if it was legal for me to use it or not :) Glad I didn't have to find out the hard way!

DarK SagE

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
Hah! underground distros of smiliesabound will continue to spread like the Los Alamos wild fire! Eventually spreading into every crevice of the world's infrastrucure. Ulitmately, bringing an end to the world as we know it.

Crysla

Banned
Jan 26, 2000
My cat just threw up....OMG....it's a mole!!!:Q

hmmmm.... smells like chicken.:)

Princess;)