Is there one state in which we can all agree kicks the other 49s asses?

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005
Originally posted by: zinfamous
Originally posted by: Juno
Originally posted by: lozina
Dude, how can Jersey the home of the Meadowlands have more votes than New York ?! Comon, we got all the money if we can't physically beat California or Texas we can buy 'em off!

new jersey has more millionaires than the rest

pwnt.

so, where do all those NJ residents make those millions of dollars?

...I assure you it isn't from working in Joisey.

You obviously have no idea what you're talking about.

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005
California's land is very nice, but the people who live there really detract from an otherwise beautiful state. Why does it contain so many smug bitches?

homercles337

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2004
Originally posted by: daveymark
Originally posted by: homercles337
Originally posted by: daveymark
Only reason california has more votes is because there are more ATOT'ers living there.

Texas > *

That is just bullshit delusional thinking. I dont live in california, yet i recognize it as the best state. Tejas is near the bottom, for obvious reasons, but dont worry youre higher on the list than states like GA, MS, AL, OK, AK, SC, and the like.

Don't take it personal , kid - your state is a shithole. If not living there somehow gives more voting sway, then so be it - I don't live in Texas, and I recognize TX as the best state. sorry if that gets your panties in a bunch, but that's just the way it is.

Feel free to point out the "obvious reasons" that Cali would kick Texas ass :)

Kid? Its quite clear who the immature ass is here. Do i need to reiterate why california is the best? It has already been pointed out in the many posts in this thread. :roll:

Weather, lifestyle, education, recreation, economy, culture, obesity, diversity, lack of hicks, shit need i continue? You have great steak joints though (i did live in austin for more than 2 years so this is not being pulled out of my ass. However, i do think austin is basically a deserted island in the middle of a sea of shit. At least i was on a deserted island and not swimming in shit).

BTW, which of "my" states is a shithole? I have lived for extended times in 6 states during my adult years. If you think california is a shithole you have obviously never made it out of tejas. How many states have you lived in? Ever lived in california? Yea, i didnt think so...kid.

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005
Originally posted by: homercles337

Kid? Its quite clear who the immature ass is here. Do i need to reiterate why california is the best? It has already been pointed out in the many posts in this thread. :roll:

Weather, lifestyle, education, recreation, economy, culture, obesity, diversity, lack of hicks, shit need i continue? You have great steak joints though (i did live in austin for more than 2 years so this is not being pulled out of my ass. However, i do think austin is basically a deserted island in the middle of a sea of shit. At least i was on a deserted island and not swimming in shit).

BTW, which of "my" states is a shithole? I have lived for extended times in 6 states during my adult years. If you think california is a shithole you have obviously never made it out of tejas. How many states have you lived in? Ever lived in california? Yea, i didnt think so...kid.

I think you are hurting any point that you're trying to defend. You seem to be a liberal twit that's blasting all Southern states and hyping up CA. I bet you're a big fan of Berkeley. Hell, they probably don't even want you there.

Jenova314

Dec 3, 2000
I'll be honest and say that I haven't read the entire thread... in fact, I didn't read a single post. Seems to me that the poll results can be used as a breakdown of AT posters' locations.

daveymark

Lifer
Sep 15, 2003
Originally posted by: Jenova314
I'll be honest and say that I haven't read the entire thread... in fact, I didn't read a single post. Seems to me that the poll results can be used as a breakdown of AT posters' locations.

bingo. the poll should come with a caveat - you can't vote for the state you live in. dollars to donuts Cali would drop like a turd in a toliet bowl

MegaVovaN

Diamond Member
May 20, 2005
my top 5 states:

1. Texas - don't need to explain, I live here
2. Hawaii - never been there but everyone says it rocks
3. California - some parts are nice, but I only visited it for 2 months
4. Alaska - havent been there but no need to explain
5. Nevada - never been there but sort of hybrid between TX and Cali